Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friending yourself

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
Okay, so my brother and I figured out how to friend your own character long ago. First, you look for a boss ship, click on the face and your character will appear(you have to do this before clicking on any other character) and then you friend yourself. This glitch is very annoying because it sometimes happens unwillingly. So to remove this all you have to do with is what was stated above, and click unfriend. Hope that helped a few people who have themselves locked in their friend's list(though KI removed most).

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
DariusMusk on Jan 2, 2018 wrote:
Okay, so my brother and I figured out how to friend your own character long ago. First, you look for a boss ship, click on the face and your character will appear(you have to do this before clicking on any other character) and then you friend yourself. This glitch is very annoying because it sometimes happens unwillingly. So to remove this all you have to do with is what was stated above, and click unfriend. Hope that helped a few people who have themselves locked in their friend's list(though KI removed most).
Thanks for letting me know. The plus side to friending yourself is at least you know you don't dislike yourself. It's good to be your own friend though you do take up needed space if you're on your own list.

Lieutenant
Apr 06, 2016
RRRRZZZZ419 on Jan 3, 2018 wrote:
Thanks for letting me know. The plus side to friending yourself is at least you know you don't dislike yourself. It's good to be your own friend though you do take up needed space if you're on your own list.
No problemo