Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Still No Pirate101 Yuletide Pack?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Someday, maybe, perhaps Kris Kringle could sprinkle some magic snow/dust into a nice little package for us pirates?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Halloween Chick on Dec 7, 2017 wrote:
Someday, maybe, perhaps Kris Kringle could sprinkle some magic snow/dust into a nice little package for us pirates?

I know, I know...* sigh * I guess we're just naughty pirates. But it's still early days in these 12 Days, maybe one is coming for us? Maybe, please?

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
While I understand your concern would you rather have holiday items available only in a pack or available separately?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flash33 on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
While I understand your concern would you rather have holiday items available only in a pack or available separately?
Of course the answer is "available separately" but only if companions are what is available. If we don't get new companions in the crown shop, then the only option for new companions is either packs or bundles.
Plus, packs are fun!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes, the gift boxes are awesome, the holiday companions and other Crown Shop items are awesome. I'm not saying that having items available separately is bad. What I'm saying is that sometimes I miss being able to buy a pack and get a little bit of a thrill of excitement when receiving something cool and unexpected.

Those of us who play both Wizard101 and Pirate101 see the many cool things that wizards get to play with and end up a little envious when our pirates feel like the poor relations, that's all.

A Yuletide pack would just be a welcome addition.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Why not both, as they are in Wizard? The concern isn't that we don't get a holiday pack, the concern is that we don't get pack at all. Nor do we get new bundles or gift cards. The longing for a holiday pack is like the longing of the less-favored child for some evidence of his parents' love. It's a tangible "hey, we still love you, too!" request.

Frankly, I quite like the chase items in a card pack. They're not vital, but the pleasure of seeing that one thing pop up is (to me) worth the cost of the crowns. You can bet I'm buying the winter wolf mount in Pirate, but I'll be pleased as Punch to find it in the Winter Wonder pack in Wizard, as well.