Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquistador Companion Promotions?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
I think it would be nice for the Veteran to promote to a Commander (That looks like Don Silvestro/El Nebulso) and maybe the Monquisitor Initate to promote to look like Prefect Lorenzo, for example. As for the Sharpshooter, i don't really know. Perhaps we could see a possible promotion for these three, maybe, in a second visit to Monquista? It would be fitting. I just really like Monquista and these companions, so i just decided to suggest this.

Hardy Quinn

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Heh... I think i put this in the wrong place I'll um... just ask for it to be locked, shall i?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angel Angle The Li... on Dec 10, 2017 wrote:
Heh... I think i put this in the wrong place I'll um... just ask for it to be locked, shall i?
Oh no, that's not necessary. This is a good place for this thread "discussion of things P101 related". I would like to see my Monquistan companions receive a promotion and your ideas on how they could appear are good.
Let's keep it open and see what others may have to say, okay?