Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I deleted Dark Dylan! Help!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
I've accidentally deleted my Witchdoctor, Dark Dylan! I've heard tales of other's characters being saved from Davy Jones' Locker. Is there any way you could save mine?

Hardy Quinn

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Angel Angle The Li... on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:
I've accidentally deleted my Witchdoctor, Dark Dylan! I've heard tales of other's characters being saved from Davy Jones' Locker. Is there any way you could save mine?

Hardy Quinn
Haha! I've had the exact same experience, Angel! Email support@KingsIsle.com right away and tell them everything about Dylan. They should be able to get your character back up. I literally deleted my main Pirate, Aurora, and KingsIsle was so helpful in retrieving her back from the Locker.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Angel Angle The Li... on Nov 28, 2017 wrote:

Hardy Quinn
Contact Support at once! They may be able to rescue Dark Dylan from oblivion!