Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions to get after you beat them 25 times

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Hey there. The feature in Pirate101 that allows you to obtain Eep-op-ork-ah-ah, Gortez, and Bosun Budd after defeating them 25 times (and Oingo Boingo 3 times) was a super awesome feature added to Pirate101. There are a lot of other companions I would love to get this way. Here are some ideas:

•Santa Rana

•Red Fox

•Moo Manchu (from Moo Manchu’s tower)
(unless you have plans with him in the future)

•Talos

If you have any ideas post them here

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
General Tso would be a fun get.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
What about Atlach-Zath from Devilfish Hallow?

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
1of1 Buccaneer on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
Hey there. The feature in Pirate101 that allows you to obtain Eep-op-ork-ah-ah, Gortez, and Bosun Budd after defeating them 25 times (and Oingo Boingo 3 times) was a super awesome feature added to Pirate101. There are a lot of other companions I would love to get this way. Here are some ideas:

•Santa Rana

•Red Fox

•Talos

You don't get Bosun Budd after defeating him 25 times, you get him after ONE Miranda run. I should know, I own every companion in the game to date right now. After one full Miranda run, Bosun Budd becomes available for purchase in the Crowns Shop. I do like your idea though. Some more companions to get after defeating them 25 times would be a nice addition to the game. I have an idea to further improve your idea even more. My idea would be perhaps the Armada Pack could get updated to give us Kane, Rooke, Phule, Deacon, or Queen as a potential companion. I love the Armada Pack but I'm sad it did not last very long. I got all the Armada Companions, lol and I love making the Dragoon my first mate. Very good idea, I hope Kingsisle adds in more packs or companions to get after defeating them 25 times.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training and owner of ALL Armada Companions)

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Getting Friar Sand would be pretty cool, I think.

Misty, 70
Zoe, 36

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
1of1 Buccaneer on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:

•Santa Rana

•Red Fox

•Talos

bishop! jk lol

the minotaur but a bit smaller.

and friar sand, definitely.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
There are an endless amount of NPC and creatures I would absolutely love to receive as companions, and it wouldn't make any sense in my opinion to not let these guys become companions. Some examples are:
  • Pariss (or maybe replace him with the Eagle Archer that musketeers get)
  • Medusa
  • Captain Blood (wouldn't make much sense though because he technically died)
  • And I can't think of anymore right now, but there are still a lot out there.

I think that KI kind of started doing this REALLY COOL idea at the beginning of the story with Oingo Boingo, Gortez, and Eep-Op-Ork-Ah-Ah. They thought of how much the players would absolutely love to have the chance of getting these guys as companions, so they implemented it. Other companions that should be available, but by a different way are:
  • Deacon
  • Queen (might be impossible at this moment in the story because of the little teaser we got on her at the end of Florenza part (lvl65-lvl70))
  • Rooke
  • Bishop
  • And possibly Phule because Kane would be too valuable.

I understand that all of those characters may be be too valuable to the flow of the plot to receive as companions because Armada troops don't have a soul, but it would still be really cool to see them as companions, again, it's just like Goronado, he is an AWESOME companion, my second favorite, because he is a super unique one. Even though he is really significant to the plot, KI still make him viable as a companion.