Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

riddles!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
this is basically where you can create or try to answer riddles! ill do a couple (but I don't do this well)

I am like a human, but not. whenever your around me, you can hear the ticking and clicking of large gears. I live with my sons, in a stormy land. I have defeated many, but have been defeated many times myself. what am I?

(that should be easy for all who have finished the game)

the wind stirs fast, like a tornado. the ruins of a fierce battle lay inside this tornado. a great battle was fought here, between good and evil. the name this tornado has starts with a T.

where or what is this?

make some or answer some!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
this is basically where you can create or try to answer riddles! ill do a couple (but I don't do this well)

I am like a human, but not. whenever your around me, you can hear the ticking and clicking of large gears. I live with my sons, in a stormy land. I have defeated many, but have been defeated many times myself. what am I?

the wind stirs fast, like a tornado. the ruins of a fierce battle lay inside this tornado. a great battle was fought here, between good and evil. the name this tornado has starts with a T.

where or what is this?

Kane! The first one is Kane and I haven't even finished the game! He is like a human, but he isn't because he's a Clockwork. You can hear the ticking and clicking of gears - Clockwork/machine. I live with my sons (other Clockworks that he has created) in a stormy land (Valencia).

And I will make some too when I think of one!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015

where or what is this?

The first one is kane and I am not sure about the second one.

Mine will have five different answers,

I am incredibly fast but not very bright, My best friend is a toad, I am the strongest warrior you can find, my greatest ally is a very boring bird, my sidekick is a mighty goat, i am the master of the undead, I am an amazing leader, i summon many birds to battle, I trap my foes before they see me, I have immense skill with a gun, What am i?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
the answer to my second one is trafalger vortex, where you fight rooke for the first time. AKA the wreck of the victory

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
kingme655 on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:

I am incredibly fast but not very bright, My best friend is a toad, I am the strongest warrior you can find, my greatest ally is a very boring bird, my sidekick is a mighty goat, i am the master of the undead, I am an amazing leader, i summon many birds to battle, I trap my foes before they see me, I have immense skill with a gun, What am i?
yourself? XD

new riddles:

this amulet was made out of a gemstone, but stolen by a nefarious shark. it Is owned by a great pirate, or maybe, a pirate lord? a unnamable pirate got this amulet back, a long long time ago. what is this?

this pirate once sailed the skys of cool ranch, a nefarious pirate indeed. he even cheated death, but was defeated by a band of pirates. he was stopped by el toro, a long time ago. he has pieces of gear people want, and has been redefeated and redefeated hundreds and hundreds of times for one of these pieces. who is what is this?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
yourself? XD

new riddles:

this amulet was made out of a gemstone, but stolen by a nefarious shark. it Is owned by a great pirate, or maybe, a pirate lord? a unnamable pirate got this amulet back, a long long time ago. what is this?

this pirate once sailed the skys of cool ranch, a nefarious pirate indeed. he even cheated death, but was defeated by a band of pirates. he was stopped by el toro, a long time ago. he has pieces of gear people want, and has been redefeated and redefeated hundreds and hundreds of times for one of these pieces. who is what is this?
Captain Avery's Amulet for the first and Captain Blood for the second!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Who am I?
I am a humble landowner (ahem, ahem )
I won't stop your running
Why? Because you do not even know
You cannot stop my speed and cunning
I am only a humble landowner
A tired one, at that
I have so much work
Where did I put that hat?
But you would never see it coming
The dark secret behind me
So come on, young Pirate
Come and find me!
Who am I?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
yourself? XD

new riddles:

1, captain avery

2. captain blood

And its not me, not yet at least.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
yourself? XD

new riddles:

Disregard my other respose to this post.

1 jade amultet

2 captain blood

And I said five answers not one.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
Who am I?
A tired one, at that
I have so much work
So come on, young Pirate
Come and find me!
Who am I?
You would be el toro.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Who am I?
A tired one, at that
I have so much work
So come on, young Pirate
Come and find me!
Who am I?
Don Rodrigo and El Toro. You pretty much gave it away with the "Humble Landowner" emphasis, lol.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
Don Rodrigo and El Toro. You pretty much gave it away with the "Humble Landowner" emphasis, lol.
I know. I did that on purpose, L.O.L., for those who have a good eye on the title beneath!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
I know. I did that on purpose, L.O.L., for those who have a good eye on the title beneath!
Now I'll do a harder one!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

where or what is this?

Who Am I?
Almost Like a Haiku
Creatures set out with me.
Explore land of ruins.
I am a treasure.
We set out for good cause.
We look and find nothing.
I am a treasure.
I become crazy.
Army becomes infested.
I am a treasure.
I am, once again, a treasure.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Who am I?
A tired one, at that
I have so much work
So come on, young Pirate
Come and find me!
Who am I?
I did the manor ballroom on my buckler last night, and when I scrolled over the el toro picture it said humble landowner as his title thing. so its el toro!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
I did the manor ballroom on my buckler last night, and when I scrolled over the el toro picture it said humble landowner as his title thing. so its el toro!
Haha, L.O.L.! That's what I tried to emphasize there!

Can you solve my last riddle?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
Who Am I?
Almost Like a Haiku
Explore land of ruins.
I am a treasure.
I am a treasure.
I become crazy.
Army becomes infested.
I am a treasure.
Is anyone going to try to answer my riddle?

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Who Am I?
Almost Like a Haiku
Explore land of ruins.
I am a treasure.
I am a treasure.
I become crazy.
Army becomes infested.
I am a treasure.
Gotta say I'm stumped. My best guess would be the map to El Dorado.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Who Am I?
Almost Like a Haiku
Explore land of ruins.
I am a treasure.
I am a treasure.
I become crazy.
Army becomes infested.
I am a treasure.
my guess is.... THE EL DORADO MAP!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
milo gt on Oct 14, 2017 wrote:
Gotta say I'm stumped. My best guess would be the map to El Dorado.
Very good answer, considering the repeated, "I am a treasure", but not quite...

One more guess and I'll let the cat out of the bag.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
my guess is.... THE EL DORADO MAP!
Very nice! One more guess and I'll spill the beans.

Just so you know, it's a person, considering it's "Who am I" and not "What am I".

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
kingme655 on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:

Someone guess mine please. Remember, five answers.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
Very nice! One more guess and I'll spill the beans.

Just so you know, it's a person, considering it's "Who am I" and not "What am I".
the water moles in the isle of doom or whatever its called in skull island!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 16, 2017 wrote:
the water moles in the isle of doom or whatever its called in skull island!
So close! It's Gortez (read storyline again and see events of Gortez's conquest take place).

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
Someone guess mine please. Remember, five answers.
Okay, here I go!

I am incredibly fast but not very bright = Phule, maybe? My best friend is a toad = Frogfather by far (his consiglieri is Toady, the Book of Favors guy). I am the strongest warrior you can find = I don't know, that one strong Eagle from Aquila whom you hire to defeat the Minotaur? My greatest ally is a very boring bird = Captain Avery, of course - he has his Skarakeet. My sidekick is a mighty goat = uh, maybe one of the Magnificent Seven? Billy the Kid is one of them and he's a goat. I am the master of the Undead = Old Scratch? Death himself (in Cool Ranch)? Maybe the Duck of Death/English Bill? There are a lot of masters of the Undead in this Spiral. I am an amazing leader = I have no idea; too vague. There are probably lots of amazing leaders. My best guess is Eaglamemnon. I summon many birds to battle = not sure on that one either. I trap my foes before they see me = again, pretty vague. I have immense skill with a gun = maybe Ol' Fisheye? Not sure.

And there we go! Hope I got at least some right!