Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Helpful Pirate award goes too...

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
all the pirates who have diligently used the team up ledger for noble, pure, unselfish, good, and kind intentions, such as grinding 2000 runs of the Throne Room (via the ledger) in extreme speed with your alternate noob pirate you made on another device. Skull Island has never been such a helpful place.

Here, have the halo you want you demons angels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obviously the post is sarcastic. I don't mean to defame any truly helpful pirate who has at least put in a reasonable effort in using the team up ledger properly. A couple of grinds in the throne room every now and then seems inevitable, but I just made the post to highlight something funny I witnessed today- the event being in the first paragraph.

And to all real helpful pirates, a big hearty thanks from me and those who appreciate what you have done. Whether it be assisting us in farming (despite already having all the items), or helping someone in a difficult fight (fort basset, buffaloons etc), or just generally being a nice caring soul, thanks here have this its better than a halo.