Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

make a character!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
we all have SOME sort of character we have in our minds we would love to be able to make in game, but can't due to the name choices and or species. this is sorta like how you make a character for RPGS on the p101 central boards, but this is just for fun, since RPGs aren't aloud on these boards anymore (or maybe they will be aloud in the future... @OEJ or @ratbeard, just wondering, will they be? probably not, but it would be nice)

ANYWAYS, enough of my rambling.

let your imaginations run free!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
we all have SOME sort of character we have in our minds we would love to be able to make in game, but can't due to the name choices and or species. this is sorta like how you make a character for RPGS on the p101 central boards, but this is just for fun, since RPGs aren't aloud on these boards anymore (or maybe they will be aloud in the future... @OEJ or @ratbeard, just wondering, will they be? probably not, but it would be nice)

Beard Rat the were-Ratbeard. A normal human by day... Ratbeard by night.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: ellaguard

nickname: the lotus

species: human

homeworld: khrysalis

looks: tall. long blonde hair, about to her waist. piercing blue eyes. skin slightly tanned. dark red lips. usually wears her hair in pigtails or a ponytail the drapes over her shoulder. has a scar on her left cheek just below her eye.

outfit: a flowing cream white dress that reaches her knees, but moves enough so she can fight in it. white boots. wears a emerald necklace and mooshu earrings.

weapon(s) of choice: a mini bow. a rapier. but mostly uses her fans. they are sharp, and can be used as arrows for her gun. the fans can come back to her like a boomerang if she throws them.

personality: she is annoyed easily. funny, but can be serious. slightly shy. gets bored easily. when she gets mad, she gets furious.

parents: no one knows, but some say she is the daughter of morganthe. she fled khrysalis when she was 16.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
name: ellaguard

nickname: the lotus

species: human

homeworld: khrysalis

looks: tall. long blonde hair, about to her waist. piercing blue eyes. skin slightly tanned. dark red lips. usually wears her hair in pigtails or a ponytail the drapes over her shoulder. has a scar on her left cheek just below her eye.

outfit: a flowing cream white dress that reaches her knees, but moves enough so she can fight in it. white boots. wears a emerald necklace and mooshu earrings.

weapon(s) of choice: a mini bow. a rapier. but mostly uses her fans. they are sharp, and can be used as arrows for her gun. the fans can come back to her like a boomerang if she throws them.

personality: she is annoyed easily. funny, but can be serious. slightly shy. gets bored easily. when she gets mad, she gets furious.

parents: no one knows, but some say she is the daughter of morganthe. she fled khrysalis when she was 16.
Name: Rojè Armadère. (Oh, yes, how excited I am for this one! )
Nickname: None.
Species: Human.
Home World: Polaris. (Dun dun dun!)
Looks: Normal size, brown/reddish hair, brown eyes. Her hair is usually down or on the side.
Outfit: One of her favorites is a red cloak (her favorite color). She wears red flats.
Weapon of choice: She likes a simple sword, but most of the time her greatest weapon is her powers - the power of fire.
Personality: Almost similar. She escaped a prison where crazy people are, so she's basically crazy. She can be a really good friend, but the only problem is her emotions go everywhere. They are unstable. She can be happy, funny and sarcastic but then go right to yelling at you irately, or even going to being a sad, scared little girl. Most of the time, with her friends, she's a funny sweet person.
Parents: Mozah & Redeine Armadère.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Kai Alcott on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
Beard Rat the were-Ratbeard. A normal human by day... Ratbeard by night.
LOL!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
(aurora, yer boss sounds kinda like my fire wizzy from w101!)

name: kryis kinanton

species: time lord (yes you read that right. he is a time lord, but banished to the spiral for breaking some rules)

home world: gallifrey

looks: tall, about 5 to 6 feet. black hair (like the tenth doctor's). bright blue eyes. light colored skin. wears his hair like the tenth doctors from DW.

outfit: a black or blue suit. a brown trenchcoat. red sneakers.

weapon(s) of choice: his laser screwdriver, or on occasion a samoorai sword.

personality: slightly on the crazy side. optimistic. can come up with crazy plans that sometimes work. sometimes laughs in the face of danger (like I said he is crazy XD)

parents: he doesn't remember, cause the time lords wiped his memories.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
name: amelia jack

looks: tall. orange hair. dark blue eyes. light skin.

outfit: a black and brown rogue's hat placed slightly crooked. black and brown coat, shirt, shoes and pants. keeps her hair down, but will sometimes put it in a over-the-shoulder ponytail. wears brown gloves.

weapon(s) of choice: a old fashioned cutlass, and pair of toreador's blades.

personality: (will continue this later)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Name: Nigell Mowhouser (yes, I know Nigell is spelled wrong; it usually would be Nigel, but he's unique, I suppose).
Nickname: All his proud nicknames for himself don't count, so none.
Species: Cat.
Home World: Marleybone, where most Cats come from.
Looks: His fur is orange and he has green eyes. He almost looks like Catbeard but is orange instead of white.
Outfit: A red piratical-ish outfit.
Weapon of Choice: A simple, thick sword.
Personality: Sarcastic and easily annoyed; likes making joking insults to his friends but most of the time (most of the time) doesn't really mean it. He's hilarious and is quite blunt sometimes. He is a good friend to Rojè Armadère and the whole team.
Parents: He was an orphan in Marleybone, and he'd prefer not for me to tell you guys his parents when I asked him what to put on it. (Don't worry; I most certainly edited it so it can be appropriate. )
Excited for the rest of the team!

Also, Alyssa, I love your Amelia Jack! I can't wait for the personality part! (That's what I like most about all these characters: The personality. )

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 29, 2017 wrote:
name: amelia jack

looks: tall. orange hair. dark blue eyes. light skin.

outfit: a black and brown rogue's hat placed slightly crooked. black and brown coat, shirt, shoes and pants. keeps her hair down, but will sometimes put it in a over-the-shoulder ponytail. wears brown gloves.

weapon(s) of choice: a old fashioned cutlass, and pair of toreador's blades.

personality: (will continue this later)
(forgot to mention, she has a scottish accent, but is from mb)

personality: annoyed easily. she can go from acting as if its a normal day, then crying her eyes out. always has a slight evil glint in her eye. she likes her friends, but doesn't like very many people. doesn't trust strangers unless they do something for her.

nickname: none.

parents: no one knows.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 29, 2017 wrote:
Name: Nigell Mowhouser (yes, I know Nigell is spelled wrong; it usually would be Nigel, but he's unique, I suppose).
Nickname: All his proud nicknames for himself don't count, so none.
Species: Cat.
Home World: Marleybone, where most Cats come from.
Looks: His fur is orange and he has green eyes. He almost looks like Catbeard but is orange instead of white.
Outfit: A red piratical-ish outfit.
Weapon of Choice: A simple, thick sword.
Personality: Sarcastic and easily annoyed; likes making joking insults to his friends but most of the time (most of the time) doesn't really mean it. He's hilarious and is quite blunt sometimes. He is a good friend to Rojè Armadère and the whole team.
Parents: He was an orphan in Marleybone, and he'd prefer not for me to tell you guys his parents when I asked him what to put on it. (Don't worry; I most certainly edited it so it can be appropriate. )
Excited for the rest of the team!

Also, Alyssa, I love your Amelia Jack! I can't wait for the personality part! (That's what I like most about all these characters: The personality. )
and ty! I came up with her after I watched a clip of the doctor who episode "the curse of the black spot" on you tube. that's where the amelia part came from (it had rory and amy in the clip). (and I forgot, my characters are apart of their own resistance)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I am gonna make a short story about my chars I am writing! ill post it (if OEJ lets me), and if it gets posted, it will be called "the secret resistance". it probably will be short, but not super short and not super long, either.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 1, 2017 wrote:
I am gonna make a short story about my chars I am writing! ill post it (if OEJ lets me), and if it gets posted, it will be called "the secret resistance". it probably will be short, but not super short and not super long, either.
That would be so awesome! If you're able to post yours, I will post some excerpts of what I already have so far.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Name: Maeve Jackson.
Nickname: Evie.
Home World: Skull Island.
Looks: She is a Caucasian with pink hair with a little bit of purple. She has light blue eyes.
Outfit: Most of the time a gray sweater, a sporty-looking jacket, or something pink. (Pink's her favorite color!)
Weapon of Choice: She uses very sharp knives.
Personality: Kind, friendly and supportive. She is a really good friend to Rojè and always makes her feel better when she feels down. Maeve is almost never sad; she's always bubbly and happy. Although she seems so nice, she can absolutely do big damage and is amazing at shooting knives.
Parents: Frances and Pete Jackson.
Siblings: Sestiva Jackson, who is not part of the team but is a part of a Rebellion that goes on after the team divides.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
Name: Maeve Jackson.
Nickname: Evie.
Home World: Skull Island.
Looks: She is a Caucasian with pink hair with a little bit of purple. She has light blue eyes.
Outfit: Most of the time a gray sweater, a sporty-looking jacket, or something pink. (Pink's her favorite color!)
Weapon of Choice: She uses very sharp knives.
Personality: Kind, friendly and supportive. She is a really good friend to Rojè and always makes her feel better when she feels down. Maeve is almost never sad; she's always bubbly and happy. Although she seems so nice, she can absolutely do big damage and is amazing at shooting knives.
Parents: Frances and Pete Jackson.
Siblings: Sestiva Jackson, who is not part of the team but is a part of a Rebellion that goes on after the team divides.
sorry to ask, but whats a causcasian?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
(aurora, your chars so far, are amazing!)

(NOTE: the secret resistance will explore their origins from their point of views, and where they met)

name: david emmet

nickname: davies (if you can guess where I got the nickname idea from, ill be pleasantly surprised!)

species: cat, like the cat smuggler from the boochbeard bundle.

home world: skull island (yes yes, I know, strange for a cat to be from skull island, but In the secret resistance his story will be revealed)

looks: black fur, with a pale white triangle of fur around his nose. blue eyes. has a super long black tail, that, he sometimes trips over.

outfit: a grey leather jacket. green pants. hiking boots with spikes on the heels.

weapon(s) of choice: a spiky piece he can take off or put on the end of his tail, a revolver, and a duelist's rapier.

personality: lazy. laidback. sleeps a lot. can make friends laugh with his cluminess and jokes. he is the clown of the secret resistance, basically.

parents: beth and thomas emmet.

siblings: matt emmet, who is a part of the team. (I will write his story next!)

can you guess the easter egg about his, and his brother's names?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
sorry to ask, but whats a causcasian?
Please don't be sorry! I love questions and answering them!

Caucasian is another term for "white" or light skin.

And thanks for saying about my characters! I love yours too!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
Please don't be sorry! I love questions and answering them!

Caucasian is another term for "white" or light skin.

And thanks for saying about my characters! I love yours too!
thanks for answering! I don't like usually asking questions XD

(and for david, his age is unknown)
and your welcome

and ty again XD

name: hyssaline

nickname: hissy

species: ophidian

home world: aquila's mount olympus.

looks: red scales. a sharpened tail. big circle shaped scar on his back (why it is there will be explained). coal black eyes. red wings that he can actually use to fly.

outfit: a black cape and vest with holes for his wings. nautical glasses.

weapon(s) of choice: a big axe.

personality: a great planner and battle tactic creator. laughs a lot, but is serious when needed.

parents: zeus skyfather

siblings: none yet.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
thanks for answering! I don't like usually asking questions XD

(and for david, his age is unknown)
and your welcome

and ty again XD

name: hyssaline

nickname: hissy

species: ophidian

home world: aquila's mount olympus.

looks: red scales. a sharpened tail. big circle shaped scar on his back (why it is there will be explained). coal black eyes. red wings that he can actually use to fly.

outfit: a black cape and vest with holes for his wings. nautical glasses.

weapon(s) of choice: a big axe.

personality: a great planner and battle tactic creator. laughs a lot, but is serious when needed.

parents: zeus skyfather

siblings: none yet.
Woah, Hyssaline sounds so awesome! He sounds like a mighty warrior I'd love to fight beside.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Name: Tito Venizzuli.
Nickname: None.
Home World: Valencia.
Outfit: A gray sweater.
Weapon of Choice: None - he doesn't like fighting!
Personality: Tito is always even more bright and cheery than Maeve. He doesn't like fighting or violence and often prefers his friends fight instead.
Parents: Bella and Malik Venizzuli.
Siblings: None.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Name:Andrew silver.

Nicknames:The ranger.

Species:Time lord and demigod

Job:Wizard, detective, ninja, pirate and archer.

I don't have much time so I will finish tomorrow.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:

He sounds pretty epic there, Kingme655! Nice one!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

(By the way, I forgot to add Tito's age. He's 21. I also forgot that he does, indeed, have a sibling: A brother.)

Name: Tomai Venizzuli.
Nickname: Tommy.
Home World: Valencia.
Outfit: A swashbuckling outfit.
Weapon of Choice: Maeve Jackson is his weapon! She always protects him and looks out for him.
Personality: Blissful and innocent.
Parents: Bella and Malik Venizzuli.
Siblings: Tito Venizzuli.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015

I forgot to mention, his other nicknames are the keeper of thunder and the defender of polaris

Weapons:Thunder, bows, swords, knives, axes, wands, spears, guns, and his signature 8 colored all purpose whip.

Personality: Brave, daring, courageous, cunning, ambitious, resourceful, kind, loyal, hardworking, smart, clever, creative, and overly energetic.

Backstory:Not much is known about his past, all we know is he is the hero of the spiral,(like el toro x music x but on a much larger scale, also with his own theme music) Fighting for decades across the spiral destroying every armada troop, he discovered he was amazing with bows,(archer and the ranger) able to control thunder(keeper of thunder and demigod) able to time travel(time lord) able to detect lies(detective) and amazing with blades(ninja and pirate).
Soon he found a strange temple housing the legendary shunzang the wise, Then he trained with shunzang for years, then he gained his whip and set out to destroy kane.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I forgot to mention, his other nicknames are the keeper of thunder and the defender of polaris

Weapons:Thunder, bows, swords, knives, axes, wands, spears, guns, and his signature 8 colored all purpose whip.

Personality: Brave, daring, courageous, cunning, ambitious, resourceful, kind, loyal, hardworking, smart, clever, creative, and overly energetic.

Backstory:Not much is known about his past, all we know is he is the hero of the spiral,(like el toro x music x but on a much larger scale, also with his own theme music) Fighting for decades across the spiral destroying every armada troop, he discovered he was amazing with bows,(archer and the ranger) able to control thunder(keeper of thunder and demigod) able to time travel(time lord) able to detect lies(detective) and amazing with blades(ninja and pirate).
Soon he found a strange temple housing the legendary shunzang the wise, Then he trained with shunzang for years, then he gained his whip and set out to destroy kane.
Woah! That's impressive. He sounds like he'd make a great Resistance asset!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
He sounds pretty epic there, Kingme655! Nice one!
Thank you Auroua. Yours are also amazing.