Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

who's your best friend(s) in game?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I have a few:

little kelly kipton, a max musket. (she's weird but funny at the same time, like me!)\

dark angel I think he's somewhere around 20th level on one of his chars, and max on the other. (I have like four dark angel friends XD)

jack nightingale, who, I believe, is sparticus on the message boards, but don't quote me on that. (max bucc I think)

pretty gabrielle young. she made a copy of my main privy, and I made a copy of her char. it was hilarious XD (20th level privy I think)

salty mark is one of my friends, but isn't in the best friend category. he bragged about beating me in pvp for like a day or 2 after I fled a match at my castaway's cove.

edit: I also friended dark blaze sharp, who is now one of my best friends.

who's yours?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 24, 2017 wrote:
I have a few:

little kelly kipton, a max musket. (she's weird but funny at the same time, like me!)\

dark angel I think he's somewhere around 20th level on one of his chars, and max on the other. (I have like four dark angel friends XD)

jack nightingale, who, I believe, is sparticus on the message boards, but don't quote me on that. (max bucc I think)

pretty gabrielle young. she made a copy of my main privy, and I made a copy of her char. it was hilarious XD (20th level privy I think)

salty mark is one of my friends, but isn't in the best friend category. he bragged about beating me in pvp for like a day or 2 after I fled a match at my castaway's cove.

who's yours?

...Subodai.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
I have a few:

who's yours?

Glad you mentioned me in this lol but not sharp? Interesting but i'm glad to be your friend at least

Salty Mark: Lvl70
Helpful Mark: Lvl15:
Silent Mark Morgan: Lvl70

Ensign
Aug 17, 2017
I have a few:

who's yours?

But anyway my best friends are:

Dark Blaze Sharp. (very good friend of mine)

Little Kelly Kipton. (hmm a interesting character I may say)

Vito max buccaneer. (If he doesn't switch and betray me)

That's my list I would've included you Dragonpirate but you deleted me so.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I have a few:

who's yours?

Fearless Griffin Davenport, Swashbuckler. All the rest are very, very good friends.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
My best friends in game? Me my self and I.... but sometimes we don't get along.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I have a few:

who's yours?

I will quote you on Jack, as it is true. I met him in the game also.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
I have a few:

who's yours?

Ooh a best friends topic. Very interesting idea. We all have friends in game, but there are some friends that tend to "stand out" more above the others. In this post, I will discuss who I think are my bestest friends in game and have changed my life forever. Disclaimer, these friends listed are in random order.

1. Salty Mark (sparkyrail12)- He's a very VERY good friend of mine. The reason for that is because even after beating me in getting the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu, he didn't quit Moo Tower. Instead, he helped me get the Imperial Moo Boots so I'd be happy and I thank him for that. It's just a shame that we both got the boots from the Second Chance Chest and not as a drop from Moo, but what matters is that we got them in the end.

2. Fiery Alyssa Taylor (thedragonpirate245)- Overall, Alyssa is a very funny, passionate girl that has made me laugh more times than I can count and has really brightened my day even when I was feeling down and I thank her for that. Just keep being yourself and making me laugh lol.

3. Silver Dino Hawkins (Golden Guardian)- Dino and I go way back, like back to when Kane was first released and people actually cared enough to farm him. Dino is not only a good friend, but he's an old farming buddy of mine and I hope we stay friends for a long, long time.

4. Two-Faced Dino Clegg (RRRRZZZZ419)- Although I haven't talked to Dino Clegg that much, he's a nice lad. I did Smuggler's Arena with him and he was an amazing friend to get to know.

5. Esperanza Devereaux (Anecorbie)- What list wouldn't be complete without the message boards legend herself, Anecorbie? I also did Smuggler's Arena with her and Dino Clegg. She's a really nice friend and she makes my day so much better by logging in.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor and Friend to All)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
I have a few:

who's yours?

I would also like to add another best friend that I forgot to add in my earlier post.

1. Friendly Jesse Pew (Friendly Jesse Pew)- Jesse is a really good friend that makes my day every time he logs on. I especially love his moth story (If you don't know about the moth story, ask him, it's really funny). He makes my day with the talks and discussions that we have. He's also very funny and, well, friendly. I always do enjoy our talks!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
Ooh a best friends topic. Very interesting idea. We all have friends in game, but there are some friends that tend to "stand out" more above the others. In this post, I will discuss who I think are my bestest friends in game and have changed my life forever. Disclaimer, these friends listed are in random order.

1. Salty Mark (sparkyrail12)- He's a very VERY good friend of mine. The reason for that is because even after beating me in getting the Imperial Boots of Moo Manchu, he didn't quit Moo Tower. Instead, he helped me get the Imperial Moo Boots so I'd be happy and I thank him for that. It's just a shame that we both got the boots from the Second Chance Chest and not as a drop from Moo, but what matters is that we got them in the end.

2. Fiery Alyssa Taylor (thedragonpirate245)- Overall, Alyssa is a very funny, passionate girl that has made me laugh more times than I can count and has really brightened my day even when I was feeling down and I thank her for that. Just keep being yourself and making me laugh lol.

3. Silver Dino Hawkins (Golden Guardian)- Dino and I go way back, like back to when Kane was first released and people actually cared enough to farm him. Dino is not only a good friend, but he's an old farming buddy of mine and I hope we stay friends for a long, long time.

4. Two-Faced Dino Clegg (RRRRZZZZ419)- Although I haven't talked to Dino Clegg that much, he's a nice lad. I did Smuggler's Arena with him and he was an amazing friend to get to know.

5. Esperanza Devereaux (Anecorbie)- What list wouldn't be complete without the message boards legend herself, Anecorbie? I also did Smuggler's Arena with her and Dino Clegg. She's a really nice friend and she makes my day so much better by logging in.

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor and Friend to All)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)
*pulls you into giant hug* aww.....

(I forgot to add someone to my list, two-faced dino clegg!)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 26, 2017 wrote:
*pulls you into giant hug* aww.....

(I forgot to add someone to my list, two-faced dino clegg!)
L.O.L., yes, I know Dino as well. He's definitely a great Pirate friend.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Sep 28, 2017 wrote:
L.O.L., yes, I know Dino as well. He's definitely a great Pirate friend.
hehe, well, you wouldn't happen to know a musket by the name of silver anne kipton, would ya?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 29, 2017 wrote:
hehe, well, you wouldn't happen to know a musket by the name of silver anne kipton, would ya?
Nope!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I have a few:

who's yours?

Alright, time to boom. Other than Griffin, here are my top friends:

1. Darling Ilana Jenkins, Level 70 Musketeer. She is super duper nice and kind and is a very good friend.
  2. Two-Faced Dino Clegg, Level 70 Privateer. He is a great friend all the way.
  3. Stormy Sarah Silver, Level 27 (or 20 something) Swashbuckler. She is one of the most hilarious and silly Pirates I know and I'm very glad to be her friend. She was on my friends list before the wipe and got deleted, but one day I saw her in Skull Island and we added each other again. Yay!
  4. Cassandra Everret, Level 65 Buccaneer. She probably would've been my second, as she is very funny and we watch the same show (the show I will not say, as I believe it is personal information), but due to her inactivity she has to come fourth. Also, I forgot but she isn't even on my friends list after the wipe.
  5. Fearless Jacob Capstan, Level 65 Privateer. He got wiped from my friends list like Sarah but I was fortunately able to add him again. He also influenced me to name my Mounts!
  6. Virtuous Jessica Vaughn, Level 70 Swashbuckler (I believe). She helped me when I was Level 9 to battle Ophidians in Aquila to get Coins to get my first ever 100,000 Gold House, Rake's Lagoon. It took months, but she never failed in helping me. Jessica all the way!
    Scarlet Easton, Level 69 (over 65, that's all I know, but she's not 70 yet) Witchdoctor. She was the one who Gifted me the Smuggler's Arena, the Mountain Yeti and the Solar Saber. She was also a very good friend
  7. Faithful Caitlin Strong, Level 70 Musketeer. Caitlin is a very good friend and is very kind.
  8. Gavin, Level 65 Musketeer. Okay, this is going way back, here. Gavin was a friend that I think I met only once time a long time ago before 70 was the Maximum Level. I met him in Marleybone and he role played with me in Marleybone. We had a lot of fun but I never saw him again.
Who knows; I might post more?

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Kai Alcott on Sep 25, 2017 wrote:
...Subodai.

Umm... OK then.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
My best in-game friend is Fearless Sarah, a level 50 . She's a great person, and she's good in combat.

Or maybe Shaky Steven Jeeves, a max who is also a
Dark Ryan Ashburn

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
even thou I don't know them in game. I need to add too people to my list!

helpful aurora parker, and anecorbie!

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Grace Kelly and her other pirates, and Grace (whom we also see on central), too. We get along and meet each other quite a lot.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
even thou I don't know them in game. I need to add too people to my list!

helpful aurora parker, and anecorbie!
Aww, how sweet! In that case, I will also add Fiery Alyssa Taylor to the "Unofficial Best Friends" list! Can't wait to meet you in game and become an official friend!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
Aww, how sweet! In that case, I will also add Fiery Alyssa Taylor to the "Unofficial Best Friends" list! Can't wait to meet you in game and become an official friend!
yay! *hug*

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
yay! *hug*
L.O.L.! *Hugs back*

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 3, 2017 wrote:
Yes!

It has become official now! I am adding Alyssa to my list now.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
L.O.L.! *Hugs back*
we are now friends! aren't we? XD

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
we are now friends! aren't we? XD
L.O.L. Yes, we are, Alyssa! Yes, we are.