Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bosun Budd exploding starfish trigger

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
I have a question about this. Bosun Budd can summon up starfish that explode but my question is what makes them explode? if attacked they are destroyed and if walked next to nothing happens. what causes the starfish to explode?

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
the minutemen on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
I have a question about this. Bosun Budd can summon up starfish that explode but my question is what makes them explode? if attacked they are destroyed and if walked next to nothing happens. what causes the starfish to explode?
I believe they will only explode an enemy on their own when they have grown to full size. When not full size, they are just an obstacle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the minutemen on Sep 9, 2017 wrote:
They're on a timer - when they become large, then they explode.