Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

First Bundle Companion!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
I want this morning of September 1, 2017 to be remembered. This is the morning that I finally managed to get my first bundle companion, Hoodoo Cornelius from the Hoodoo Bundle. For those that are new to Pirate101, Hoodoo Cornelius is a Mojo Monkey melee Witchdoctor companion with the "Go Bananas!" card, which is his version of the Buccaneer's move, Reckless Frenzy. I tested Hoodoo Cornelius in combat and so far, he's a really fun companion. Go Bananas is such a fun move to use, just watching him swing until he dies or misses is funny. For now though, I'm gonna grab a bottle of Yum, hit the tavern, and give a warm Piratical welcome to my first bundle companion, Hoodoo Cornelius.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor and the pirate I redeemed Hoodoo Cornelius on)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 32 Musketeer-in-Training)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
I want this morning of September 1, 2017 to be remembered. This is the morning that I finally managed to get my first bundle companion, Hoodoo Cornelius from the Hoodoo Bundle. For those that are new to Pirate101, Hoodoo Cornelius is a Mojo Monkey melee Witchdoctor companion with the "Go Bananas!" card, which is his version of the Buccaneer's move, Reckless Frenzy. I tested Hoodoo Cornelius in combat and so far, he's a really fun companion. Go Bananas is such a fun move to use, just watching him swing until he dies or misses is funny. For now though, I'm gonna grab a bottle of Yum, hit the tavern, and give a warm Piratical welcome to my first bundle companion, Hoodoo Cornelius.
Sincerely,
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor and the pirate I redeemed Hoodoo Cornelius on)
this wont be the only reason this morning will be remembered..... anyways, good job crimson! you deserve a reason to relax and drink yum.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
this wont be the only reason this morning will be remembered..... anyways, good job crimson! you deserve a reason to relax and drink yum.
Ah yes, tell me about it. With the Pirate101 DDOS attacks and being unable to log in to the game most times to enjoy Hoodoo Cornelius is very irritating, but I know that Kingsisle is hard at work trying to get these DDOS login problems fixed and I thank each and every member at Kingsisle who is working to bring us a better gaming experience and hard at work fixing Pirate101, the only Pirate game that we all know and love.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
Sincerely,
Congratulations, Elijah!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
ah Hoodoo Cornelius. I like him. he's a pretty good companion. I got him long time ago. back when I was level 10-ish. (I got tier 1 gear and ship at the time) and I used Cornelius quite a bit. I even encountered a glitch with him at one point. do not know if it is fixed or I can pull it off again but I liked him. he's a great companion if built right.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Sep 2, 2017 wrote:
What's the other reason the 2nd will be remembered?

(P.S. I say "the 2nd" instead of "this morning" because I forgot to post this yesterday. )