Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temple Raider Badge Glitch

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
I recently went to see if I got the Temple Raider badge and the Relic Hunter badge (which you both get at the same time) and after checking three times I definitely do not have the Temple Raider badge. I have gone back to Governor Stanley and confirmed that I did indeed finish the Idol of Taloc quest and was wondering what I should do to fix it. Is my best choice here to email support or is there another way to fix it?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Update: The wiki has the wrong credentials for containing this badge, sorry for the confusion

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Alex the Pirate on Sep 3, 2017 wrote:
Update: The wiki has the wrong credentials for containing this badge, sorry for the confusion
Thanks for pointing me to the erroneous information. After a little research, I've corrected the quest for this badge to "Stop Those Monsters!"

I've always piggy-backed those quests.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Willowydream on Sep 4, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for pointing me to the erroneous information. After a little research, I've corrected the quest for this badge to "Stop Those Monsters!"

I've always piggy-backed those quests.

Thank you for the change!