Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Journey to 100% #1 : Under 6 Minute Gortez

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
If you will remember a while back I set a goal of getting the gold monkey in under 6 minutes. Today as I was on the final run for the "Lord of the Apes" badge, I decided to time it to see how good of a run I could get. I believe this is the first under 6 minute Gortez anyone has reported. (please correct me if im wrong on this) Sadly I was using a basic stopwatch so I dont have specific times, but I collected the final chest at 5:52.77. With a good Gortez spawn and near perfect spider cycles, it was a beautiful run. I will now hold the title of "Lord of the Apes" with pride and I am happy to finally have this goal accomplished. I do still encourage people out there to try there hand at this as learning the turns and little things to shave off time was super fun. That's all I really have to say for now and see you in the spiral