Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bat Masterson Build please

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
How does one build bat masterson? How does one play bat masterson? These are the questions that plaque my mind.
*bows*

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
One doesn't build Bat Masterson because one doesn't use bat master son. With few epics (And a bad selection of them) Bat has very little to offer in combat, except for his high and his ability to heal with jobu's breath.

Dark Ryan Ashburn, 70

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
milo gt on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
One doesn't build Bat Masterson because one doesn't use bat master son. With few epics (And a bad selection of them) Bat has very little to offer in combat, except for his high and his ability to heal with jobu's breath.

Dark Ryan Ashburn, 70
Not necessarily. Some of the most infamously useless companions in the game can be extremely useful for certain parts of the game. The Crab Hermit from Valencia for example I have seen used in many Duomo strats. Dont be so quick to judge a book by its cover.

-Honest Alexander Templeton lvl 70
-Cunning Alexander Templeton lvl 69

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Alex the Pirate on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
Not necessarily. Some of the most infamously useless companions in the game can be extremely useful for certain parts of the game. The Crab Hermit from Valencia for example I have seen used in many Duomo strats. Dont be so quick to judge a book by its cover.

-Honest Alexander Templeton lvl 70
-Cunning Alexander Templeton lvl 69
And I am also going to add that I am the one who implemented the famous Valencian Crab Hermit strategy for Duomo.