Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy birthday one eyed jack

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
happy birthday one eyed jack hope it's full of fun and cake

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Tis a tad late for my birthday wishes here although I did my due congratulating via Twitter right on time. I totally forgot to mention it here. Thank you Silver Swordcoral for remembering the further agedness of our beloved one-eyed bunny Jack. Happy Birthday Jack, belated though it may be for this part of the festivities, it is a wonderful excuse for you to continue the merriment on this side of the Spiral. I hope your day was filled with loved ones, blessings & giggles and many wonderful surprises and vacation joys.

Administrator
Thank you! I've been on an extended vacation and just read this note. It was a great birthday, and I was able to surround myself with friends and family.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Happy Birthday, Jack! It's great to see you proudly sailing through the Skyways, all Ships making a way for you to part through, as you venture on to new Worlds and new adventures at KingsIsle!

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Sorry I am late to the party, but Happy Birthday Jack!

Hope you had a great vacation!

Misty Lvl 64

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Exuse me, I am quite late. Happy birthday friend!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
I know this is late but happy b.day uncle jack (my character is named Black Jack Silver and so I am pretending One-Eyed Jack is his uncle)