Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What should i build for monquistador veteran?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
I wanna make the most out of my monquistador veteran companion. Any suggestions on which epic talents and regular talents I should give him?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Blade storm is a decent epic to start off with becuase of his guaranteed critical hit and it allows him to finish off enemies and attack another one.

If you play witchdoctor giving him first strike 2 works well for me becuase combining it with the first strike and riposte grant power it make sure him a powerhouse and I find he dodges a fair amount with dodgy 4.

As for the talents definitely rough and tough up to the max and definitely consider dodgy 4

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Does monquistador veteran even have riposte?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
mr idea on Jul 19, 2017 wrote:
Does monquistador veteran even have riposte?
No, but there is a witchdoctor power which can grant any companion one rank of first strike and riposte for 5 turns

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
Im thinking of giving him hold the line 3 and first strike 2. (Or repel borders 2). How does that sound?