Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bump up the Drop/Scrip Rewards in Pirate's Regatta

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Would more people stay in the thing if the Scrip rewards were better? I haven't been able to find a team willing to stick it out in quite some time. People leave after the first couple of battles where the only drop is a Royal Pillow and maybe a total of 10 scrip. 2 scrip, 4 scrip per Level 65 ship? There should be amounts ranging up to 12 and 15 Scrip, like in Aquila and Calabria.

Add a greater chance to get the unique loot, and a 100 Scrip bonus to finishing it, maybe?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I farm Smuggler's Arena simply for the sheer amount of scrip it provides (approx. 500 after full completion). Since Regatta is a completely different battle system (ship battles), it would be nice to switch among the two for scrip farming options. It just isn't a viable option for me to farm with such a low scrip payout.