Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Next Rogues Gallery... Do Tonka!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If you don't know the monthly newsletter always features a rogues gallery over a companion and it sheds more light on their backstory and occasionally of what's to come.

I propose for the next month we explore Tonka's backstory, he does have a bit of backstory in game and he is clearly a village outcast as being called crazy and he wandered with the free ranger but some more backstory for him would be lovely

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Eagle Caller: "That one has always been a little crazy, forever he follows men in masks. First, it was a Horse in black, now a Bird in blue...."

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I agree - Tonka would be a good choice.

Another idea is to start with the Pack companions - What is their story? Why were they created?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
If you don't know the monthly newsletter always features a rogues gallery over a companion and it sheds more light on their backstory and occasionally of what's to come.

I propose for the next month we explore Tonka's backstory, he does have a bit of backstory in game and he is clearly a village outcast as being called crazy and he wandered with the free ranger but some more backstory for him would be lovely
Great idea, Darius!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jun 21, 2017 wrote:
I agree - Tonka would be a good choice.

Another idea is to start with the Pack companions - What is their story? Why were they created?

I always assumed that the Tribal Pack companions were so impressed by our destruction of Ch'Ak A'Kab and removing his curse that they naturally wanted to join us.
Now, as for the Bears, I have no idea as we've haven't been to Grizzleheim ( yet. )
The clockworks are easy to explain; they've been re-programed and given to us by the Resistance. ( ugh! ) They have no personality, therefore no need for a story.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2017 wrote:
I always assumed that the Tribal Pack companions were so impressed by our destruction of Ch'Ak A'Kab and removing his curse that they naturally wanted to join us.
Now, as for the Bears, I have no idea as we've haven't been to Grizzleheim ( yet. )
The clockworks are easy to explain; they've been re-programed and given to us by the Resistance. ( ugh! ) They have no personality, therefore no need for a story.
Thanks - I guess I haven't really thought about the clockworks because I have NEVER gotten a single one yet. I'm mostly interested in the Bears.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
That would be pretty neat! Also, Rooster Cogburn wouldn't be a bad one, either.

And I agree, I want to know the Grizzly Beast's stories. Especially Atohr (The buccaneer I was fortunate enough to acquire).

Misty