Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problem with crowns

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2014
I got a slow batacuda mount by accident when i wanted the fast one, and then i realized i didn't even have enough crowns for the fast one. May I please have a refund and the slow batacuda discarded so i can spend my crowns wisely? I have no need for a slow batacuda and it's a waste of crowns.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2016
I'm am 99.99% sure any purchases in the crown shop are final. No refund.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
You might want to contact the staff through email.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
If the "normal" speed Batacuda ( sorry, it's not slow, that's the Sloth mount ) and the "fast" speed Batacuda were at the same price, then I would suggest contacting support and asking for a direct exchange of items ( not a refund ).
Next time, be more aware before you buy that item; KI isn't responsible for your mistakes.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2014
I checked; the fast batacuda is a higher price(like 2000 more), but i guess they could exchange it for something else in the crown shop, like the batacuda companion. They wouldn't want someone running around gifting people with refunded crowns. I agree with you, anecorbie. If they don't do anything about it, its ok cause kingsisle is not responsible for my mistakes.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I remember reading a post about a player who rode the sloth throughout the game. I really think there should be something for this. I was like how great, I wondered if I could pull that off. Patience is a virtue that eludes me but I am working on it. The other week I was in the car with a friend and I decided to let him drive the car. Never was I so frustrated! He drove the speed limit and I was getting so mad! I didn't realize how often I disregard the speed limit off to do some good. So I guess for me the answer is no. I think for purpose of spending real money you should have to confirm yes or no for purchases to avoid these types of mistakes.

Virtuous (sort of) Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Jun 20, 2017 wrote:
I remember reading a post about a player who rode the sloth throughout the game. I really think there should be something for this. I was like how great, I wondered if I could pull that off. Patience is a virtue that eludes me but I am working on it. The other week I was in the car with a friend and I decided to let him drive the car. Never was I so frustrated! He drove the speed limit and I was getting so mad! I didn't realize how often I disregard the speed limit off to do some good. So I guess for me the answer is no. I think for purpose of spending real money you should have to confirm yes or no for purchases to avoid these types of mistakes.

Virtuous (sort of) Dante Ramsey
The next time you get pulled over for exceeding the speed limit ( all in a good cause, of course! ) I suppose you could use the quote: "I'm on a mission from God".
It would be so annoying to get a pop-up every time you buy something from the Crown Shop "Are you sure you want to buy this?" Especially when buying a string of packs, that would drive me crazy!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
superbowserxl on Jun 18, 2017 wrote:
I got a slow batacuda mount by accident when i wanted the fast one, and then i realized i didn't even have enough crowns for the fast one. May I please have a refund and the slow batacuda discarded so i can spend my crowns wisely? I have no need for a slow batacuda and it's a waste of crowns.
Welcome to the Message Boards, Superbowserxl!

I think refunds are a great idea, even if you want to have it for a little while and then refund it - but for the actual price, not less! (KingsIsle sometimes makes things unfair like that. )

Ensign
Dec 15, 2014
I think vendors should be able to buy crowns products from you for a 50% value in crowns.