Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stormgate to polaris??

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Guys, maybe I am just insane, maybe it was just a really in depth dream, but this happened. So, just yesterday I was in valencia part 2 trying to gold farm when my friend who is chatless hitched a ride with me to get to Aquila. I opened the map to see where the stormgate was, when something caught my eye, a stormgate labeled
"Stormgate to polaris"
My first reaction was "Whaaaaaaat?" (Kind of like Jon in PBGameplay's Terraria hardcore season 2) and since I didn't want my friend to wait, I sailed over to aquila's stormgate. I looked it up the image of the skyway later, and it IS listed there. Because many speculate that Polaris will be the next world, I think this might be proof, now you may be thinking "But Dark, just because it is listed there doesn't mean it will be in the next update" Well, you guys remember the mysterious stormgate in Avernus? That wasn't labeled, and I don't think we've had any mentioning of Polaris being connected to Valencia before. So that is pretty cool

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
We could kind of assume that Polaris was close to Valencia, since the pylons in Sivella had one for Polaris.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
Guys, maybe I am just insane, maybe it was just a really in depth dream, but this happened. So, just yesterday I was in valencia part 2 trying to gold farm when my friend who is chatless hitched a ride with me to get to Aquila. I opened the map to see where the stormgate was, when something caught my eye, a stormgate labeled
"Stormgate to polaris"
My first reaction was "Whaaaaaaat?" (Kind of like Jon in PBGameplay's Terraria hardcore season 2) and since I didn't want my friend to wait, I sailed over to aquila's stormgate. I looked it up the image of the skyway later, and it IS listed there. Because many speculate that Polaris will be the next world, I think this might be proof, now you may be thinking "But Dark, just because it is listed there doesn't mean it will be in the next update" Well, you guys remember the mysterious stormgate in Avernus? That wasn't labeled, and I don't think we've had any mentioning of Polaris being connected to Valencia before. So that is pretty cool
Yes, yes, there's a stormgate to Polaris. I've known this since test realm. Also, if you go into the Mezzaluna Tavern in Florenza, you can get a side quest from the Polarian Ambassador; he mentions that we've "restored their rightful ruler" ( obviously Napoleguin. )