Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Free marketing advice to KI

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Ok so ki i'm here to save your marketing team some money, lemme tell ya how to fix the no player problem.

1: More markets, steam is a good move here, so good job, youve done step 1

2: ADVERTISE ON THE RIGHT PLACES, kids and young adults dont watch tv anymore, i havent watched tv in almost 3 years, my lil brothers dont watch tv often, they only watch it when my parents watch it, they watch youtube or netflix, tv costs too much and isnt effective for the market you seem to want which is younger people, advertise on youtube, currently there is an adpocalypse right now where a bunch of big name advertisers such as pepsi have pulled out because they've been forced into it by the mainstream media, so youtubers with millions of fans are struggling right now and will take nearly any sponsor, sponsor some videos with big youtubers, depending on who you sponsor you could get millions of guaranteed views per video, and people wont mindlessly tune them out or just go on their phones like a lot of people do with tv advertising, but if you do decide to go to those big youtubers dont forget to support the current ones you have such as Kv, blaze, ducky, and Inferno Staff cause they'll definitely stay with you for the long run

now if you decide to follow my advice i dont want money as payment, i just want that dang shosho's kit

With love- Robert

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
What the players want is commitment to expanding and continuing this game. If there are no story updates why would I want to play. If there are a lot of complaints about this it shoots itself in the foot. Nobody wants to invest money and time in game people think is dying.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Jun 1, 2017 wrote:
What the players want is commitment to expanding and continuing this game. If there are no story updates why would I want to play. If there are a lot of complaints about this it shoots itself in the foot. Nobody wants to invest money and time in game people think is dying.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
its a vicious cycle, no players=no game updates and no game updates=no players, gotta break the cycle somewhere so why not here?