Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nostalgia

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Recently I got back into this game, the reason I haven't been posting much is that I kind of lost interest, that and I found a game that I dump all my time into now, Terraria! (WARNING: that game is very time consuming, do not play it when it is less than a half hour from your bedtime) I beat the game in November, which was actually good for me because for me, November was a bad month, I don't want to explain why. Most of you probably won't remember me, cause back then my posts weren't very noteworthy (With some exceptions being my pirate101 figures) but that's fine. Feel free to ask me anything (But not personal information) since most of you didn't really get to know me

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
darkmoordude on May 21, 2017 wrote:
Recently I got back into this game, the reason I haven't been posting much is that I kind of lost interest, that and I found a game that I dump all my time into now, Terraria! (WARNING: that game is very time consuming, do not play it when it is less than a half hour from your bedtime) I beat the game in November, which was actually good for me because for me, November was a bad month, I don't want to explain why. Most of you probably won't remember me, cause back then my posts weren't very noteworthy (With some exceptions being my pirate101 figures) but that's fine. Feel free to ask me anything (But not personal information) since most of you didn't really get to know me
I remember you, Darkmoordude, it's nice to see you posting again.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Nostalgia can be a great thing, can't it? Welcome back to the piratin' side o' the Spiral!

Smooth Sailin' to ye!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Welcome back

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Thank you for the welcome, Anecorbie. I decided to start posting again cause of the aforementioned nostalgia and that I don't actually have that much going on in my life right now, since I am homeschooled I usually have a lot of free time, now that summer is coming up: I will have even more. I am not going to spend all of playing pirate101 though, since I am currently developing a game on ROBLOX, and it will be time consuming cause if you've ever made a game, not just on ROBLOX, you know it is time consuming. But I will keep posting here. And hey, maybe I could make some more interesting threads!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I absolutely remember you, Darkmoordude! Great to see you again!

Dashing. Leading. Reckless. Accurate. Resistance soldiers at large.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Also, to be completely honest, I sang a happy song when I beat the game... And usually I don't like having to sing Crowning moment of funny..