Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching Regarding Moo Manchu Weapons

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ahoy there, my fellow pirates! Stormy Elijah Silver here, max level Swashbuckler, addressing some odd news that I found out recently. So after 10 grueling Moo Manchu runs, I finally got my Dragon-Axe of Doom! Yay, I'm really happy I finally got my axe after working so hard. I was happy I got it, except for one problem. I can't stitch my newly acquired axe,which is a shame cause I wanted to stitch the stats to the crowns shop Sea Sheller weapon. This seems to be the case for some weapons that I found out, some weapons cannot be stitched! My good friend, Ivy (Max Buccaneer and Witchdoctor) or Stormy Esmerelda (Max Witchdoctor) helped bring this to my attention that some weapons cannot be stitched, such as all the Nefarious 5 weapons and Moo Manchu's Staff of Power. I, myself, am not fortunate enough to have Staff of Power, but other friends who have it cannot seem to stitch the Staff of Power or the Nefarious 5 weapons. The same deal applies with Cadmus's Blades of Shade. My question is, why can't we stitch these weapons or change their appearance? I think Staff of Power looks hideous so I wanted to stitch it with the crowns shop Tentacular Staff. Is the fact that we can't stitch the Nefarious 5 weapons, the Blades of Shade, or Staff of Power a glitch or is it intentional? Please look into this and allow us to stitch these weapons! Not everyone likes the default weapon appearance!
Thanks and good luck farming everyone!
-Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
-Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
-Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on May 19, 2017 wrote:
Ahoy there, my fellow pirates! Stormy Elijah Silver here, max level Swashbuckler, addressing some odd news that I found out recently. So after 10 grueling Moo Manchu runs, I finally got my Dragon-Axe of Doom! Yay, I'm really happy I finally got my axe after working so hard. I was happy I got it, except for one problem. I can't stitch my newly acquired axe,which is a shame cause I wanted to stitch the stats to the crowns shop Sea Sheller weapon. This seems to be the case for some weapons that I found out, some weapons cannot be stitched! My good friend, Ivy (Max Buccaneer and Witchdoctor) or Stormy Esmerelda (Max Witchdoctor) helped bring this to my attention that some weapons cannot be stitched, such as all the Nefarious 5 weapons and Moo Manchu's Staff of Power. I, myself, am not fortunate enough to have Staff of Power, but other friends who have it cannot seem to stitch the Staff of Power or the Nefarious 5 weapons. The same deal applies with Cadmus's Blades of Shade. My question is, why can't we stitch these weapons or change their appearance? I think Staff of Power looks hideous so I wanted to stitch it with the crowns shop Tentacular Staff. Is the fact that we can't stitch the Nefarious 5 weapons, the Blades of Shade, or Staff of Power a glitch or is it intentional? Please look into this and allow us to stitch these weapons! Not everyone likes the default weapon appearance!
The un-stitch-able-ness of weapons in this game is fully intended and not a glitch. In many cases a weapon may have a unique power card ( like the Staff of Power for bucklers ) or animation ( Nefarious Nova Blasters ).
Blades of Shade can be stitched as I have a stitched pair in my bank. You just have to be sure that you're stitching to a similar weapon - Slashy/Stabby with another Slashy/Stabby, for example.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
P.S. My Blades of Shade are stitched to Cruel Cutters. ( just in case you wanted to know. )

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
the devs im guessing wanted them to be unique, which is a bad idea in my opinion, having to sacrifice good looks for stats isnt good for the playerbase

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I believe Ivy (is she Menu Chat?) helped me fight in Aquila to get my first House! Unless it's Iris.

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 14 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 11 Musketeer

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Hi, Elijah. Red India here. I've stitched lots of Moo-weapons, so I don't understand why you can't. It must all be part of KI's plan to confuse, humiliate and eventually destroy you :D

Red India (Level 97 Musket)
Reckless Rylee (Level Infinity Buck)
Wicked Erin (Level Wow Buckler)
Dark Destiny (Level Alpha-Zulu Witch)
Merciless Molly (Mmmm...donuts)

Fair Sailing, Friend :D

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would like to stich mine also but it's not the end of the world.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Spiral Cowboy on May 20, 2017 wrote:
Hi, Elijah. Red India here. I've stitched lots of Moo-weapons, so I don't understand why you can't. It must all be part of KI's plan to confuse, humiliate and eventually destroy you :D

Huh? You say you have stitched Moo Manchu weapons, but when I tried to stitch my newly acquired Dragon-Axe of Doom it wouldn't let me stitch it at all. I am curious as to which Moo Manchu weapons you were able to stitch though. Was it any of the Nefarious Five weapons? Staff of Power? You claim that you've stitched lots of Moo weapons but fail to tell us which weapons you were successfully able to stitch. As long as I am able to stitch Staff of Power (should I ever get it) to the crowns shop Tentacular staff, I will be satisfied.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Spiral Cowboy on May 20, 2017 wrote:

You can't stitch any of the Nefarious-Five weapons or the Staff of Power from Moo Manchu. So which weapons from the Tower have you been able to stitch?

Community Leader
crimsonreaper5 on May 21, 2017 wrote:
Huh? You say you have stitched Moo Manchu weapons, but when I tried to stitch my newly acquired Dragon-Axe of Doom it wouldn't let me stitch it at all. I am curious as to which Moo Manchu weapons you were able to stitch though. Was it any of the Nefarious Five weapons? Staff of Power? You claim that you've stitched lots of Moo weapons but fail to tell us which weapons you were successfully able to stitch. As long as I am able to stitch Staff of Power (should I ever get it) to the crowns shop Tentacular staff, I will be satisfied.
Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
I think he was trolling you. You can't stitch the staff of power or the nefarious 5 weapons.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Matthew525011 on May 21, 2017 wrote:
I think he was trolling you. You can't stitch the staff of power or the nefarious 5 weapons.
I'm beginning to think the entire post was joke - look at what she claims is the level of her musketeer. IMO, it's not funny to make a claim of this sort when a player is asking for information.

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
anecorbie on May 22, 2017 wrote:
I'm beginning to think the entire post was joke - look at what she claims is the level of her musketeer. IMO, it's not funny to make a claim of this sort when a player is asking for information.
Yeah you're right, it's kinda unfair to me that people post fake information that is obviously not true. May the day come when I can finally stitch Staff of Power.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crimsonreaper5 on May 23, 2017 wrote:
Yeah you're right, it's kinda unfair to me that people post fake information that is obviously not true. May the day come when I can finally stitch Staff of Power.
The day may soon come when you'll get another weapon more powerful with the appearance you like ( or at least is stitch-able! )

Ensign
Sep 27, 2015
I'd have to agree, as you know I have the Staff of Power for Buccaneer (Staffy/Smashy) and as you said "It looks like a club". Hopefully they do the same thing as Wizard101 where you can stitch any weapon to any other weapon so its convenient to make your character look decent.

Octavio -70

Ignacio -58

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MoonRanger4 on Jun 10, 2017 wrote:
I'd have to agree, as you know I have the Staff of Power for Buccaneer (Staffy/Smashy) and as you said "It looks like a club". Hopefully they do the same thing as Wizard101 where you can stitch any weapon to any other weapon so its convenient to make your character look decent.

Octavio -70

Ignacio -58
But in W101, they're only stitching a wand to a wand ( regardless of what it looks like, it's still a wand. ) Here we have many different weapons: Staffy, shooty, stabby, slashy, choppy, smashy & any combo of those; as well as the bonus that they use.
We shouldn't stitch, for example: a choppy weapon ( bonus from strength ) to a stabby weapon ( bonus from agility ) it just wouldn't work.