Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

UI Scale?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
I have the screen resolution set to 1920x1080 and the UI seems really small, and it's probably the same for all other screen resolutions.

But I was thinking, since the UI kinda looks excessively small, maybe give us an option to adjust the UI size? I honestly would prefer my UI to be bigger. Not sure about how everyone else feels on this.

What do you guys think?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
turtlemcturtleton on May 14, 2017 wrote:
I have the screen resolution set to 1920x1080 and the UI seems really small, and it's probably the same for all other screen resolutions.

But I was thinking, since the UI kinda looks excessively small, maybe give us an option to adjust the UI size? I honestly would prefer my UI to be bigger. Not sure about how everyone else feels on this.

What do you guys think?
Hey there, TurtleMcTurtleton! I understand your dilemma, but I thought you can adjust the UI?

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, A.K.A. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 61 Swashbuckler
- The Reckless Pirate, A.K.A. Brave Kiley, Level 26 Buccaneer
- The Leading Commodore, A.K.A. Nora, Level 14 Privateer
- The Lazy Sharpshooter, A.K.A. Destiny Galway, Level 11 Musketeer

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
Hey there! Whenever I'm playing on a big TV I've noticed that 1080 resolution has a tiny UI as well, so I just change the resolution to 720 which makes the UI a nice size to play with from the couch. The only downside to this is that the graphics aren't as crisp as 1080, but that is a small sacrifice to make for me personally.

I do like the idea of an adjustable UI, however I don't think that such a change would make it to the top of the development team's to do list any time soon.