Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

About talents and powers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 03, 2012
hello everyone....

I was wandering about a power on a pet. i hatched a pet with someone that had the power assassin's gloom and i am training it and i know that it might not manifest in the babby but will the power assassin's gloom be in the babby pets pools and on my other pirate account i have other pets with the power assassin's gloom in there pool that has not manifested in them and if i morph the pets that have the power assassin's gloom in there pool with the pet in question that may have the power in its pool will the power assassin's gloom manifest in the babby any information will be very helful on this....

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
From what I've noticed a pet's child will inherit purely random talents and powers [TP] from their parents, with an increased chance of TP that have already manifested in the parent. An example would be I've had 1 pet with grants assassin's mist* and it's child didn't get that power. It's Grandchild on the other hand did manifest that power.

At the end of the day, it's all luck. Just believe in the heart of the cards.

*edited because I'm dense.

Community Leader
There is no guarantee any talent, manifested or not, will be present in the baby's pool. Manifested talents do have slightly higher odds of transferring and manifesting, however. Some players know how to read a pet's talent pool to determine what talents may be in the baby's pool.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP