Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make boss gear dyable?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
If possible could you guys make boss gear dyable? It would add more colour and creativity to our armour sets. Seeing people have same identical shades of boss gear is boring imo. Also I am really curious to see armour sets in different colours for example these combinations are some of the things that could occur:
-Black and Red metal guardians armour (instead of silver and blue)
-Inverse Kane Mask (the black of his hat is now white, and the white of his mask now light metal black idk)
-Dark Green and Golden Lopan outfit
-White duck of death gear.
-Bright Red or dark purple Tso armour
Based on the illustrated guide to unique boss gear there does not seem a collosal amount of boss items so I don't the task is too bad if undertaken. I know the game is in a iffy position atm but if this could happen with ease please make it so. Thanks for reading have a good night or day or arvo mates!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
If possible could you guys make boss gear dyable? It would add more colour and creativity to our armour sets. Seeing people have same identical shades of boss gear is boring imo. Also I am really curious to see armour sets in different colours for example these combinations are some of the things that could occur:
-Inverse Kane Mask (the black of his hat is now white, and the white of his mask now light metal black idk)
Based on the illustrated guide to unique boss gear there does not seem a collosal amount of boss items so I don't the task is too bad if undertaken. I know the game is in a iffy position atm but if this could happen with ease please make it so. Thanks for reading have a good night or day or arvo mates!
I would also LOVE to see dyeable boss gear. I love my Moo gear but hate that I can't wear my flag colors and match my crew. Power to the palette

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Golden Guardian on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
Captain Swing