Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The funniest thing

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi was doing some side quest in wizard101 and you'll never believe who Voice I heard in one of the characters hawkules! Whoever Voices him was voicing get this the sky captain sinbad it was the funniest thing I had ever seen I couldn't stop laughing I loved this side quest also I saw boochbeard to I think I heard him say he lost gandry and to put that monkey down sounds like gandry is in a bit of trouble he was also talking about skull island sounds like kingsisle is trying to get some wizards to go pirate and one last thing I think I heard boochbeard say fruit bread was the best invention that was the funniest I ever saw keep up the great work kingsisle loved it a ton

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
hi was doing some side quest in wizard101 and you'll never believe who Voice I heard in one of the characters hawkules! Whoever Voices him was voicing get this the sky captain sinbad it was the funniest thing I had ever seen I couldn't stop laughing I loved this side quest also I saw boochbeard to I think I heard him say he lost gandry and to put that monkey down sounds like gandry is in a bit of trouble he was also talking about skull island sounds like kingsisle is trying to get some wizards to go pirate and one last thing I think I heard boochbeard say fruit bread was the best invention that was the funniest I ever saw keep up the great work kingsisle loved it a ton
Ok, I'm completely confused, where and when did you hear this?

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
silver swordcoral on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
To you and all pirates who write like you, please use full stops and commas . It reminds me of a friend of mine who wrote a whole massive sentence as a story when we were 6 or 7. I realise it can be a pain typing on a phone (as I am assuming you are), but it is doable. I cannot properly read or understand anything you people say.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
Ok, I'm completely confused, where and when did you hear this?
Today I was doing a side quest in mirage in the thrives den there are two rats who are pirates in the back of it with a quest bubble their captain has the same voice as hawkules when I was going back to them to complete the quest I heard boochbeard who is in that place to say a bunch of random things I thought was super funny sorry about I guess my post was random been really tired lately and didn't think about what I was typing

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Golden Guardian on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
To you and all pirates who write like you, please use full stops and commas . It reminds me of a friend of mine who wrote a whole massive sentence as a story when we were 6 or 7. I realise it can be a pain typing on a phone (as I am assuming you are), but it is doable. I cannot properly read or understand anything you people say.
I haven't been sleeping well lately spring kills my allergies and then I have trouble sleeping which makes me type randomly

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Golden Guardian on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
And no I'm on a iPad

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Apr 8, 2017 wrote:
Today I was doing a side quest in mirage in the thrives den there are two rats who are pirates in the back of it with a quest bubble their captain has the same voice as hawkules when I was going back to them to complete the quest I heard boochbeard who is in that place to say a bunch of random things I thought was super funny sorry about I guess my post was random been really tired lately and didn't think about what I was typing
Oh yes, I did that quest - I wish we could meet Captain Sinbad here ( notice he was using an Aquilan Galleon? )

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
If you have a good ear, you can tell that the voice of Hawkules and the voice of Boochbeard are one and the same.

Just different inflections.