Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

you tricked me

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
one eyed jack i'm still very mad at you about the wild rabbit chase i lost three times in the mustang sally dungeon or cabin or whatever point is i'm still mad at you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
firstmatesubodai34... on Mar 9, 2017 wrote:
one eyed jack i'm still very mad at you about the wild rabbit chase i lost three times in the mustang sally dungeon or cabin or whatever point is i'm still mad at you

Heheh, he's a bit of a rascal, isn't he?

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012

aw don't be mad at everyone's favorite white one eyed rabbit jack does have a lot of enemies as well as friend he just didn't know which you were and it's better to be safe then sorry plus Avery tricked us more then jack ever did but in real note I'm sorry you had to do that three time some battles do take longer to beat but look on the bright side at least you don't lose anything if you lose the battle like in some games that battle is hard though I lost it a ton of times to just keep on trying and if you need any help with it I bet a lot of message board pirates would be happy to help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Yes, Jack is quite the rascal but he is also quite good at making amends and endearing himself to you later. Give him time and you will soon see all sides of him. He is a package deal and well worth looking past some of his piratical foibles. Congratulations on that win defending Sally. You didn't say but I assume you did help her out. I am sure she is beyond grateful.