Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The pet noel crowler

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
Hello i have the pet noel crowler and i was wandering at what lvl will it get the talent assassin's gloom because i have been looking for that talent for a long time and was wandering if i had to train it to lvl 70 before it gets the talent assassin's gloom if some one who has one could tell i would really appreciate it thank you...

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
you may or may not get the talent at all, and when is at 10, 30, 50 or 70. There is no set level as to when a talent will manifest on a pet, or any guarantee that a certain talent will manifest at all.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormydragon83 on Mar 5, 2017 wrote:
Hello i have the pet noel crowler and i was wandering at what lvl will it get the talent assassin's gloom because i have been looking for that talent for a long time and was wandering if i had to train it to lvl 70 before it gets the talent assassin's gloom if some one who has one could tell i would really appreciate it thank you...
they can be sneaky lol

it carries the power grant assassin's gloom so might show at 20, 40, or 60.. if hasn't shown by 60 it wont until ki gives pets the next level up to 80(not currently possible)..

hmm 2 things you can try.. morphing it to another first gen noel to attempt to get it to manifest on the new baby or morphing it to another pet that has it manifested already, and again training the babies to all even number levels since power side is even numbered.

be prepared this pet carries 2 musketeer talent(odd 10,30,50,70) grants at first gen as well.. so if they are not wanted in your pool, best to morph out using low pedigree pets first but only after you've made several babies with gloom manifested on power side.. its a long process but in the end, nothing is better than a hand-crafted bloodline.. no surprises cause you already know everything that's in it.. good luck :) hugs and cookies

stormy jen silver

Ensign
Mar 27, 2012
thank you and i will try to do that and maybe it will show up sooner or later....

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
This is not directly related to your question, but more the heading, "The Pet Noel Crowler". Since you might be morphing to get the talent you want, have you run across any hybrids from this pet? If so, what did you mix it with and what is the hybrid produced?