Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hybrid ideas to try?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
look i spend way too much time in this game i'm thinking.. when ideas for it bother me while I'm asleep xD

lately though I've been re-reading many of the older posts in this section of circus maximus..and huzzah! more ideas rise up! lol

so so many great previously posted ideas to try.. yeti crab, coral snake just to name 2 that pop immediately.. but really lots out there.. including a new idea that surfaced based on Decius's love of scuba diving :3 once he posted about seeing a gorgeous golden spotted eel.. now I see no reason why this lovely creature might not currently be in game now, and if so why not try the shrieking eel to the golden rattler? if you google it you can see a resemblence between the 2 possible parents.. and Decius has said in the past golden rattler makes hybrids, as in plural, therefore i wouldn't rule it out as an option worthy of trying..

whats your thoughts? or do you have a hybrid idea you think might be in game now? or an old one you found looks possible? feel free to post it here or link to an old post you deem worthy of trying!

stormy jen silver