Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

World origin Pet snack vendors

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dear Decius I realize this has been asked before.. see here https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/pet-snacksvendors-in-higher-level-worlds-8ad6a414461de45a014638e3338144d8
but now that quite a bit of time has passed and we are now more actively helping fellow pirates etc, could at least the current world pet snack vendors sell their particular world origin snacks? higher gold price of course.. just be a sweet addition to the game and make finding them all for the Chow Hound badge, all that more rewarding :3

ty again for all that you do, and for forgiving me for bringing this topic up again.. its been almost 3 years since was last asked, wasn't sure if things had changed any or not.. figured best to ask and find out.. <3 hugs and tyvm for listening :)

stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I have to agree. Those "random" snack vendors are pretty useless for anything other than getting that elusive badge (which isn't very elusive since there are guides to finding the two vendors) since they all sell the same stuff.

I have NEVER understood the reasoning behind the way snacks are sold in the Pirate101 side of the Spiral, and why they didn't simply add snack vendors in each area where they have other vendors. Chow Hand would be much more fun to get if we had to visit 10 or 12 people instead of just two randomly located dudes.

It would help those who max their gold often and have nothing else to spend it on...