Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

3rd Idea For New Hybrid Pet, Violet Cat Cub

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I have a third idea for a new hybrid pet that I wanted to share.

Name: Violet Cat Cub

Parents: Ginger Cat Cub, Violet Bubblefish

Color: Purple, but a darker shade of purple compared to the Lilac Cat Cub.

Looks: Looks like the other cat cubs except for the color of it.

Sounds: Makes the same sounds as the other hybrid cat cubs.

Talents: Talents very based on parents.

Powers: Powers very based on parents.

Egg: It would obviously have a whiskered egg which would feature a cat tail shape on the egg. The egg would be a similar color purple to the Violet Bubblefish egg.

If anybody has any questions about my idea feel free to ask.

Please take this hybrid pet idea into consideration.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Feb 6, 2017 wrote:
I have a third idea for a new hybrid pet that I wanted to share.

Name: Violet Cat Cub

Parents: Ginger Cat Cub, Violet Bubblefish

Color: Purple, but a darker shade of purple compared to the Lilac Cat Cub.

Looks: Looks like the other cat cubs except for the color of it.

Sounds: Makes the same sounds as the other hybrid cat cubs.

Talents: Talents very based on parents.

Powers: Powers very based on parents.

Egg: It would obviously have a whiskered egg which would feature a cat tail shape on the egg. The egg would be a similar color purple to the Violet Bubblefish egg.

If anybody has any questions about my idea feel free to ask.

Please take this hybrid pet idea into consideration.
Nice idea and I wish it could be, but do you realize that when you morph any of the Cat Cub pets ( original and hybrid ) the resulting off-spring will never be a Cat Cub?
I found this out when I tried getting a Ginger Cat with my Black Tiger's powers, talents and grants.
I wasn't very happy getting BT after BT no matter what.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Just a guess but you probably never get a cat cub when morphing with other pets because KI did not program that to happen. I am guessing that every time KI adds a hybrid pet to pirate101 they have to but in a new code or something or it would never give you the new hybrid pet when morphing.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well, my friend, I found out from a search that I was WRONG about the Ginger Cat Cub! You can morph with another pet and get another Ginger ( as long as that pet isn't a feline. )
So go ahead and suggest hybrids for this pet. As I said before, it seems a good idea.
BTW, did you know that this pet has 9 hybrids if morphed with itself? For the complete list look at the post: "Ginger Cat".

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Yes I knew that. Thanks for liking my hybrid ideas. I hope to post more soon.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 7, 2017 wrote:
Well, my friend, I found out from a search that I was WRONG about the Ginger Cat Cub! You can morph with another pet and get another Ginger ( as long as that pet isn't a feline. )
So go ahead and suggest hybrids for this pet. As I said before, it seems a good idea.
BTW, did you know that this pet has 9 hybrids if morphed with itself? For the complete list look at the post: "Ginger Cat".
wait wait.. you saying that every time you attempted to morph to "another feline" in this case ?only black tiger? that you always got black tigers? might you remember how many times you attempted to boost it? because.. seems VERY suspicious.. if constantly generating bt then might be an epic hidden hybrid.. like i dare not say.. not trying to jinx our hidden hopes.. but ebon to nsgw.. oftentimes giving back more of one than the other until finally getting a grim...

stormy jen silver