Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Strange Image

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
In this month's Newsletter, in the upper left corner is a strange image of a statue in an unknown location. What is it? Has anyone seen this before? I think it looks Krokotopian ( a mummy case? Iron Maiden?, lol )
Start speculatin', ye pirates!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Feb 2, 2017 wrote:
In this month's Newsletter, in the upper left corner is a strange image of a statue in an unknown location. What is it? Has anyone seen this before? I think it looks Krokotopian ( a mummy case? Iron Maiden?, lol )
Guys, never mind, I talked to a friend and asked him what he thought it was; he said "it's the MooShu Falcon", darn it! I never looked at that piece of art from that head on position that shown in the news letter. I always looked at it from the side.
I guess I was so desperate for a hint that an update was coming that I jumped to conclusions.
Oh well, maybe next month or in a Falmea Friday!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
That odd object, dear Esperanza, is nothing less than the Mooshu Falcon itself.

I guess maybe a bit disappointing, considering that it could be something more.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Looks like a.... Falcon to me, is it the Mooshu Falcon? (I never really looked at the Mooshu Falcon. Has anyone?). If not, then I have no idea. I guess it could be a mummy, maybe a bird sarcophagus?