Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions Regarding Future Worlds, New World Idea

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
So it sounds like Polaris is going to be the next world released just a matter of when. So could someone give me a list of the confirmed worlds after Polaris? I also have an idea for a new world. There is one obvious world that I think is missing from Pirate 101, Atlantis. The mythical lost city would be a perfect world to add to pirate 101, it totally fits with the theme of Pirate 101 and it would be really cool to see what Atlantis might have actually looked like. If Atlantis is added it should be totally underwater and I would recommend Atlantis being the final world added in the game. I would recommend something like this:

New Worlds To Be Added:

1. Polaris
2. ????
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????
6. Atlantis

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
So it sounds like Polaris is going to be the next world released just a matter of when. So could someone give me a list of the confirmed worlds after Polaris? I also have an idea for a new world. There is one obvious world that I think is missing from Pirate 101, Atlantis. The mythical lost city would be a perfect world to add to pirate 101, it totally fits with the theme of Pirate 101 and it would be really cool to see what Atlantis might have actually looked like. If Atlantis is added it should be totally underwater and I would recommend Atlantis being the final world added in the game. I would recommend something like this:

New Worlds To Be Added:

1. Polaris
2. ????
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????
6. Atlantis
Nothing is really confirmed as to "new worlds" or even if we return to old ones. According to game references these are the worlds with at least one referral in game dialogue:
1. Polaris ( this is most player's top choice and has a strong story link to our pirates, IMO, the most likely. )
2. Either Krokotopia or Grizzleheim or both. The remaining 'origin worlds' that players choose when creating their pirates. ( Krok has a story link & Griz has the references of 2 Bear NPCs. )
3. Darkmoor, as the home of Madame Vadima and the origin of the Duck of Death this mysterious world has a few mentions as well.
4. Rajah, with only one mention though it links the pirates Parents as having visited this world, also a possible.
5. El Dorado, remember El Dorado? It's the reason we're here, right?
6. Zafaria has only one reference by a boss ( Butch Chickadee. )

Now look at the Windstone Astrolabe in your journal; we have 3 spaces left on it. The windstones have been running in reverse order of the rainbow - violet, indigo, blue, green, yellow. The next 2 stones will be orange followed by red with a center, Master stone to be placed. ( And please note that one stone can lead to more than one world. )
Post Edit: How in the world could I have forgotten Albion?!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

New Worlds To Be Added:

1. Polaris
2. ????
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????
6. Atlantis
Wizard101 already has an Atlantis referenced world - Celestia.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I don't play Wizard so I didn't know it. Having an Atlantis based world seems like a good fit considering what Pirate 101 is all about.

I also think at the very end it would be cool to have to save skull island from Kane or whoever. I've noticed a cave that goes to nowhere behind the Spar Chamber and the warehouse and I may have noticed a couple more caves to nowhere. It would be cool if once all the worlds are done we find out Kane or whoever has snuck to Skull Island and captured Captain Avery and we have to safe him and the island. I could see the cave(s) turned into an underground military base dungeon where Avery is held captive at the very back of.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
I don't play Wizard so I didn't know it. Having an Atlantis based world seems like a good fit considering what Pirate 101 is all about.

I also think at the very end it would be cool to have to save skull island from Kane or whoever. I've noticed a cave that goes to nowhere behind the Spar Chamber and the warehouse and I may have noticed a couple more caves to nowhere. It would be cool if once all the worlds are done we find out Kane or whoever has snuck to Skull Island and captured Captain Avery and we have to safe him and the island. I could see the cave(s) turned into an underground military base dungeon where Avery is held captive at the very back of.
The warehouse behind the Spar Chamber is used in a promotion for those who have Milo Greytail. Those extra caves may be used in the future, we don't know. It would be great if we had to defend Skull Island from an invasion.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:

Yeah Celestia (the underwater world in Wizard101 that looks like Atlantis) would fit right in here in Pirate101. The idea of Skull Island being invaded and Avery kidnapped would be interesting. If KI isn't going to give us a new world soon, the least they could do is make little dungeons like the dreadnaught or something with gear to farm. It would at least the keep max levels occupied for a little while.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybone073 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
Yeah Celestia (the underwater world in Wizard101 that looks like Atlantis) would fit right in here in Pirate101. The idea of Skull Island being invaded and Avery kidnapped would be interesting. If KI isn't going to give us a new world soon, the least they could do is make little dungeons like the dreadnaught or something with gear to farm. It would at least the keep max levels occupied for a little while.
No more gauntlets or farming, please! This latest Pack and Dreadnaught has enough weapons to satisfy even the greediest of pirates - we need side content to give us more options than farming, PVP or Pet training/morphing/sparring.
My wish list:
Crafting
Gardening
Fishing

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
Wizard101 already has an Atlantis referenced world - Celestia.
Wizard101 already has an Altantis, it is a level 70 dungeon in Aquila with Poseidon as the boss.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oran from Urz on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
Wizard101 already has an Altantis, it is a level 70 dungeon in Aquila with Poseidon as the boss.
But aren't they also calling that Atlantea? And couldn't both be a reference to Atlantis? Celestia is a world, Atlantea is only a dungeon.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
No more gauntlets or farming, please! This latest Pack and Dreadnaught has enough weapons to satisfy even the greediest of pirates - we need side content to give us more options than farming, PVP or Pet training/morphing/sparring.
My wish list:
Crafting
Gardening
Fishing
Hmm... I don't know I could think of some pretty greedy pirates, but nonetheless I agree that we need other side content too, crafting definitely among them. (trust me I know perfectly well that farming can get quite tedious after a while). I honestly am just hoping for any new content (whether it be an expansion on the main storyline or side content) that could keep the game moving forward.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
But aren't they also calling that Atlantea? And couldn't both be a reference to Atlantis? Celestia is a world, Atlantea is only a dungeon.
Celestia isn't based on the Atlantis myth like Atlantea is. Celestia has "Celestians" which are alien looking NPCs and has more in common with outer space/stars than Atlantis. However, portions of Celestia are underwater after the Storm Titan sunk the land (which is the one comparable aspect to Atlantis).

Aquila is based on Greek mythology of which Atlantis is part of that mythology/timeframe. So while Atlantea may only be a dungeon it is part of Aquila which is a world.

Additionally, in the story of Atlantis by Plato, Athens repels the Atlanteans (the inhabitants of Atlantis).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oran from Urz on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
Celestia isn't based on the Atlantis myth like Atlantea is. Celestia has "Celestians" which are alien looking NPCs and has more in common with outer space/stars than Atlantis. However, portions of Celestia are underwater after the Storm Titan sunk the land (which is the one comparable aspect to Atlantis).

Aquila is based on Greek mythology of which Atlantis is part of that mythology/timeframe. So while Atlantea may only be a dungeon it is part of Aquila which is a world.

Additionally, in the story of Atlantis by Plato, Athens repels the Atlanteans (the inhabitants of Atlantis).
That may be true, but W101 doesn't have Aquila - they have Olympus which is a series of dungeons where the wizard gets to face off against the Immortals in competition and is in no way a world the way our Aquila is P101.
Since Poseidon is a sea god of course his dungeon is under water.
Celestia fits the Atlantis myth far better in that it was an advanced civilization that was destroyed in a single night by disappearing under the sea.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 23, 2016 wrote:
That may be true, but W101 doesn't have Aquila - they have Olympus which is a series of dungeons where the wizard gets to face off against the Immortals in competition and is in no way a world the way our Aquila is P101.
Since Poseidon is a sea god of course his dungeon is under water.
Celestia fits the Atlantis myth far better in that it was an advanced civilization that was destroyed in a single night by disappearing under the sea.
It is actually the world of Aquila (same world from Pirate101, but wizards only see the immortals, where pirates only see the population that look up to the immortals).

https://www.wizard101.com/game/worlds/aquila

Again, I'm not saying Celestia doesn't have some Atlantis elements to it, but I am saying that Atlantea is a direct correlation to Atlantis. So if the OP's request was included it would likely be an extension of Atlantea....not Celestia.

Below is the exact quote in Wizard101 of Atlantea's history:

"Atlantea was once a mighty city of Aquila, but they turned their faces from Poseidon and showed him great disrespect. The city was swallowed into the sea one winter's night, vanishing but for a few fragments protruding from the waves."

Below are the quotes from Plato's work describing Atlantis:

"Poseidon carved the mountain where his love dwelt into a palace and enclosed it with three circular moats of increasing width, varying from one to three stadia and separated by rings of land proportional in size. The Atlanteans then built bridges northward from the mountain, making a route to the rest of the island.....But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea."

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

New Worlds To Be Added:

1. Polaris
2. ????
3. ????
4. ????
5. ????
6. Atlantis
yea Polaris has to get added in sometime, I have seen several signs of it, such as (POSSIBLE SPOILERS): that puppet show, that one place in cutthroat bay, possibly other places that I cannot remember.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I don't know why you feel you must correct everything I said.
Olympus is a series of side dungeons, it's not a world, it's not part of the quest line, a player can ignore it completely.
Our Aquila is a world & part of the main quest line.
W101's Celestia is a world and part of the main quest line.
All the OP wanted was Atlantis in P101, if we got it, it would probably be Celestia and not Atlantea.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
I don't know why you feel you must correct everything I said.
Olympus is a series of side dungeons, it's not a world, it's not part of the quest line, a player can ignore it completely.
Our Aquila is a world & part of the main quest line.
W101's Celestia is a world and part of the main quest line.
All the OP wanted was Atlantis in P101, if we got it, it would probably be Celestia and not Atlantea.
Just because a world only contains side quests, doesn't negate it as a world. If you were correct, that would mean that Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and Darkmoor don't qualify as worlds.

The idea of Atlantis fitting better with Celestia or Aquila is our opinion, but Aquila being a world....that is a fact.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oran from Urz on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
Just because a world only contains side quests, doesn't negate it as a world. If you were correct, that would mean that Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and Darkmoor don't qualify as worlds.

The idea of Atlantis fitting better with Celestia or Aquila is our opinion, but Aquila being a world....that is a fact.
I'm not going to continue this revolving argument.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
I'm not going to continue this revolving argument.
Its spiraling down the drain. Oooo Dizzy!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey