Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Companion Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
I love posting new ideas for Pirate101 companions and I'd like to see your ideas too! First, here's mine:

Polemus Calopi

The defeat of Kane has left Armada generals and troopers everywhere trying to become more powerful and eventually take Kane's spot. An Armada commander named Tartarus launched an attack on the island of Epidarus in Aquila to become more feared among the birds. Tartarus demanded to be treated as a god, like Apollo, the god the people of Epidaurus worshiped. However, Polemus Calopi, a veteran from Epidaurus tried to fight Tartarus but failed. Polemus had to flee to Nova Aquila where he prays to Apollo for a powerful warrior to arrive. Once he meets the pirate, he tells them to meet him at Epidaurus in a well-hidden cave. Once the player speaks to him, Polemus tells the player how Tartarus is trying to take over Epidaurus. The player defeats Tartarus and his minions and Epidaurus becomes an island free tp worship Apollo Bright One once again.

Species: Eagle
Class: Buccaneer
Pirate Class: Eagle Combatant
Epics: Starts with Relentless, Can learn Vengeance Strike, Repel Boarders, Cheap Shot, Flanking

Well, now that I told you my idea, what's yours?