Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class exclusive Epics?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
I feel that there aren't many abilities that are exclusive for each class anymore? (especially with pet grants) So I have a suggestion to make each class captain have interesting abilities that can help them out in battle and to add more variety in the game.

Buccaneer: Last Ditch Effort: Increases your Armor by 50% when your health is below 30%
Swashbuckler: Eliminator's Edge: Whenever you make a kill on your own, your agility is increased by up to 25% for 2 turns
Musketeer: Stock Assault: Exactly like Bonnie Anne's, except it knocks your opponent back by up to 4-5 spaces
Privateer: Commander's Foresight: When 2 or more of your own companions are dead, your critical rating is increased by up to 10%
Witchdoctor: Clairvoyant's Chant: If your health is below 50%, your will and spooky is increased by 25%

Thoughts?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I do like these, though I think the knockback on the musketeer's power is a little too far. Maybe about up to 3 spaces, and it'll be good.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Great ideas. I would love to see more powers and abilities in the game.