Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon isn't showing up

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2015
Hello, I recently stitched my outfit to heavy armor. I had the dragon axe of doom. Right when I stitched my weapon disappeared but when I go in to combat it reappears. Please help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stormdracon on Oct 17, 2016 wrote:
Hello, I recently stitched my outfit to heavy armor. I had the dragon axe of doom. Right when I stitched my weapon disappeared but when I go in to combat it reappears. Please help
Have you tried un-equipping, then re-equipping it? Does it disappear when you're mounted and re-appear if you dismount?

Ensign
Oct 14, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 17, 2016 wrote:
Have you tried un-equipping, then re-equipping it? Does it disappear when you're mounted and re-appear if you dismount?
Yes, I even tried restarting my computer. All other weapons seem to show. The weapon that is "glitched" is called the Dragon Axe of Doom. My stitch does have a cape if that affects anything?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stormdracon on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
Yes, I even tried restarting my computer. All other weapons seem to show. The weapon that is "glitched" is called the Dragon Axe of Doom. My stitch does have a cape if that affects anything?
It's possible but not sure, I'll try it on my Privy, she's equipped with a cape.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My Privy is wearing the Corrupted Warlord's O - Yori stitched to the General's Armentura, when I equipped her with the Dragon Axe the weapon was in sight. I don't know why your weapon has gone missing.

Ensign
Oct 14, 2015
What kind of cape is it though, Mine is the long aquilan one. It's the heavy armor buck only.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stormdracon on Oct 19, 2016 wrote:
What kind of cape is it though, Mine is the long aquilan one. It's the heavy armor buck only.
It's short, the same cape that Rooke wears.