Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ghostly Galleon Dyeable Sails?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 16, 2015
So I got the ghostly galleon, and I have not been able to equip it because I set it for level 62 and I am right now a level 55. But I was wondering, are the sails dyeable? Because I notice it comes with what your base flag color was, and mine was green, however I do not like the green and I changed my base color on my flag to black, so will the sails turn black or are they dyeable? Because you usually can't dye sails.
Thanks for the help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kittycat7611 on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
So I got the ghostly galleon, and I have not been able to equip it because I set it for level 62 and I am right now a level 55. But I was wondering, are the sails dyeable? Because I notice it comes with what your base flag color was, and mine was green, however I do not like the green and I changed my base color on my flag to black, so will the sails turn black or are they dyeable? Because you usually can't dye sails.
Thanks for the help
The sails will always reflect your current flag.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2015
anecorbie on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
The sails will always reflect your current flag.
Well yes of course, but on the Ghostly Galleon most of the sails are one basic color, and your flag is on the very top. I realize that the sails on it is the color of the base color on your flag, but since my base color changed, will it change the majority of the sails? Because it has not yet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Try bottling your ship, then equip it again ( this sounds like the problem I had with the Crow's Nest house item from the Admiral's Bundle, the flag didn't change until I put it in my back pack and then replaced it. )

Ensign
May 30, 2010
kittycat7611 on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
Thanks for the help
Yeah they actually are, I didn't like maroon so I changed them to black

Ensign
Jan 16, 2015