Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Rank PVP Arena Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2015
Let's start a fun topic here. New Rank arenas! So what I had in mind for new rank arenas are. Kane themed arena? Beachead themed arena? And what I mean by themed I mean Kane's combat music playing in a chessboard like arena and Beachead's combat music playing in a Reactor core type of arena? Maybe it does't have to be the Reactor, but a Marleybone based arena with Beachead Combat theme playing during the fight? The background music for the aftermath of the fight for the Kane arena can be Valencia's Aragon Skyway Theme and the background music for the Marleybone based arena can be Marleybone's Skyway theme?

Anyways these are just some thoughts that I thought would be interesting to be implemented into Rank PVP.

-Privateer Blaze

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dead Eye Griffin O... on Oct 5, 2016 wrote:
Let's start a fun topic here. New Rank arenas! So what I had in mind for new rank arenas are. Kane themed arena? Beachead themed arena? And what I mean by themed I mean Kane's combat music playing in a chessboard like arena and Beachead's combat music playing in a Reactor core type of arena? Maybe it does't have to be the Reactor, but a Marleybone based arena with Beachead Combat theme playing during the fight? The background music for the aftermath of the fight for the Kane arena can be Valencia's Aragon Skyway Theme and the background music for the Marleybone based arena can be Marleybone's Skyway theme?

Anyways these are just some thoughts that I thought would be interesting to be implemented into Rank PVP.

-Privateer Blaze
A Crab Tunnel flooded arena with Valencia2 music.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Adding new themes to the arenas would definitely make thing more interesting great idea it would be awesome if maybe even new arenas as well perhaps a aquila or moo shu theme one