Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need help morphing.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 22, 2013
I've been playing P101 for a long while, and have multiple multiple pets, but I don't have any that are very good or grant any actual good powers. So I was wondering if someone would like to morph with me. I am trying to get burst fire and double tap for my musketeer and relentless and blade storm for my swashbuckler. Thank you.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hi. My swashbuckler Rogan has a corrupted dragon that has Grants Bladestorm and Grants Relentless (and also Grants Riposte, although if you are a lvl 70 swashie I think that grant is now redundant). I will be happy to meet up with you to morph? When and where?

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
A couple of hints to people new to morphing pets

1) Be polite - use a characters name when asking to morph and say Please

2) If they say NO or do not respond - move on and ask someone else, dont rag n them.

3) DO NOT expect to get a great pet in one morph. Those of us with the type of pet you describe have morphed hundreds if not thousands of times to get them where they are now,

4) Lots of gold and space in pack.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Indigo Ring on Aug 11, 2016 wrote:
Hi. My swashbuckler Rogan has a corrupted dragon that has Grants Bladestorm and Grants Relentless (and also Grants Riposte, although if you are a lvl 70 swashie I think that grant is now redundant). I will be happy to meet up with you to morph? When and where?

-Indigo
Wow! Ill take 2!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 12, 2016 wrote:
Wow! Ill take 2!
There's a hint in there some where.......take 2 Corrupted Dragons?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Captain Shadow is a nice little dragon and hardly corrupted at all. He cheats at cards, but that is about it.

-Indigo

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Krigleblort on Aug 12, 2016 wrote:
A couple of hints to people new to morphing pets

1) Be polite - use a characters name when asking to morph and say Please

2) If they say NO or do not respond - move on and ask someone else, dont rag n them.

3) DO NOT expect to get a great pet in one morph. Those of us with the type of pet you describe have morphed hundreds if not thousands of times to get them where they are now,

4) Lots of gold and space in pack.
Thousands? Now that's dedication!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Dedication or insanity? Although they are often the same thing just in a different guise.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
warriorscreed on Aug 12, 2016 wrote:
There's a hint in there some where.......take 2 Corrupted Dragons?
Not everything is a hint :)

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
Not everything is a hint :)
Aww.......