Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Practice Points

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
So one day, I went on my witchdoctor who had 2 practice points and spent one of them on the pravateer's rouse. Then, I went onto my Swashie to see if I had any points to spare to get a flanking skill from the new class trainers. Jenna had one, so off it went and I got Flanking rank one. I returned to my witchdoctor the next day to get another privateer power when the extra point was gone. Are the practice points shared between characters?

Jenna Blake 47

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Feisty Autumn Jack... on Aug 8, 2016 wrote:
So one day, I went on my witchdoctor who had 2 practice points and spent one of them on the pravateer's rouse. Then, I went onto my Swashie to see if I had any points to spare to get a flanking skill from the new class trainers. Jenna had one, so off it went and I got Flanking rank one. I returned to my witchdoctor the next day to get another privateer power when the extra point was gone. Are the practice points shared between characters?

Jenna Blake 47
No, each character has their own Practice Points.