Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skarakeets had infinite turns

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2009
So while my brother and I accidentally got into combat with skarakeets, our connection started to go a little bad. For some odd reason, the skarakeets had infinite turns and were attacking us with no way to defend ourselves. The game even started to suggest that we flee. I thought this pretty funny . Unfortunate that this probably counts as a "defeat" though.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That is one major bad luck there. I had a similar experience in Valencia 2, being hit by clockworks with this rear glitch was even worst.

If this is a bug report it, otherwise Kane's brain may have taken over while playing pirates ( lol ).

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Condolences. More than once I have had a pirate go down to the evil "Lost Connection" attack!

-Indigo

Ensign
Jun 12, 2016
It's not a Skarakeet bug, your connection just went off and the game registered you as passing every turn.

And yes, XtreamJason, it does count as a defeat.