Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where are smuggler ships in Valencia ?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Is this me or the game is poking fun of my misfortunes ?

I have been searching well over 3 hours to collect statues and they didn't spawn. This is beyond annoying, it's an epic mess. When I finally found get this, 20 of these ships another 15 hours later, I still didn't collect those little statues. To make it worse, it's a main quest now this grind my gears.

If the battle was not punishing enough already, this needle in a hay stack really push my limits. Can someone, please fix this bug and increase the drop rate?

I sorry to vent like this, but this low drop rate and no show ship grinds my gears.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 20, 2016 wrote:
Is this me or the game is poking fun of my misfortunes ?

I have been searching well over 3 hours to collect statues and they didn't spawn. This is beyond annoying, it's an epic mess. When I finally found get this, 20 of these ships another 15 hours later, I still didn't collect those little statues. To make it worse, it's a main quest now this grind my gears.

If the battle was not punishing enough already, this needle in a hay stack really push my limits. Can someone, please fix this bug and increase the drop rate?

I sorry to vent like this, but this low drop rate and no show ship grinds my gears.
Find them near the Lucci Villa, good hunting and good luck!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
They're the Valencian Smuggler ships. The quest helper does not seem to help and is a little glitchy. I had this same problem, and it seems you can only make it count if you blast the ship the arrow's pointing at.