Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question regarding breeding WITH hybrids

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
So I just got my bullrog (yay me!) and was wondering if i could breed with said bullrog to make another bullrog without having to go through the morphing hybrid thing again. Or will it just give you a pet that isnt a hybrid each time.

Community Leader
yeeyeenaenae on May 11, 2022 wrote:
So I just got my bullrog (yay me!) and was wondering if i could breed with said bullrog to make another bullrog without having to go through the morphing hybrid thing again. Or will it just give you a pet that isnt a hybrid each time.
Heya! From what I know, unfortunately you cannot directly hatch with this pet to get the hybrid back, you'll only get the other pet back, or one of the two parent pets (fire toad or mini minotaur). If you want another one you'll have to try the morphing of the two parents again :(

Hope this helps :)

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.