Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Side Quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 24, 2014
I was wondering if anyone has actually finished every side quest within the game and if you get something for doing so? Even if you do not really get anything for doing everything within the game, and someone has not completed every quest, I still think it would be very cool to be the first :)

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
I have several characters that have completed every single side quest. It's not that difficult, except maybe the Corsair's Challenge Pirate Regatta.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nicoteo2003 on Jan 15, 2022 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has actually finished every side quest within the game and if you get something for doing so? Even if you do not really get anything for doing everything within the game, and someone has not completed every quest, I still think it would be very cool to be the first :)
Ahoy, nicoteo2003! I'm a long time player of P101 and across 3 accounts I have done all the side quests. What did I get for doing them? Well, besides a few extra companions (Shirulo Neko,Zeena and others) I received more exp.(nautical as well as piratical) than I would have got just pursuing the main quest. I have even received some crown shop drops (tavern games) and extra pets from side quests.
In my opinion as a faithful player of KI games; Wizard as well as Pirate, I find side quests to be a valuable part of the gaming experience. Plus, some of the side quests are just plain fun! And a couple side quests throw a light on parts of the main quest line!
Don't let not being first stop you from enjoying those side quests, some can even be "bundled" with the main quest; thus getting more exp. for the time spent on one quest.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I have finished every Side Quests that there is in this game.

While there isn't an overarching Achievement for finishing all of them, there are Achievements for finishing all the Side Quests in an area or world. Some of them are cool titles to have.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nicoteo2003 on Jan 15, 2022 wrote:
By completing all quests of book 4, you get the "Armada Enemy #1" badge. Otherwise there is no reward for completing all side quests in the game. The journey is the reward.

Petty Officer
Oct 13, 2012
Hi, I've completed every side quest in the game and you don't get anything special for it. You do however get special badges in-game for completing every side quest in each book/world. Hope this was of use to you!