Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will we get a new bundle or pack?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The last time we got a pack was in 2019. The last bundle was 2014? It is more than time that we had a new bundle & pack. This would be an incentive for players to buy crowns, thus giving KI needed revenue to up-date and continue this game. The bundle doesn't even have to be in Wal-Mart or GameStop. It could be an on-line bundle.
And speaking of bundles; please up-date the levels of the current bundles to reflect the max level of P101 players.
Also about bundle and pack companions, there's a small lack of female companions. Only the Empire bundle has one and none of the packs.
We've never had a birthday or Yuletide bundle either, I'm beginning to think Ki doesn't want us to have those.

Plz, plz, plz!

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 3, 2021 wrote:
The last time we got a pack was in 2019. The last bundle was 2014? It is more than time that we had a new bundle & pack. This would be an incentive for players to buy crowns, thus giving KI needed revenue to up-date and continue this game. The bundle doesn't even have to be in Wal-Mart or GameStop. It could be an on-line bundle.
And speaking of bundles; please up-date the levels of the current bundles to reflect the max level of P101 players.
Also about bundle and pack companions, there's a small lack of female companions. Only the Empire bundle has one and none of the packs.
We've never had a birthday or Yuletide bundle either, I'm beginning to think Ki doesn't want us to have those.

Plz, plz, plz!
Oops, small error here: I meant a birthday or yuletide pack. (not bundle).

Ensign
Mar 21, 2010
Make Dead mike available via a side quest for those who didn't choose him during origin why not have a simple

solution make dead mike and the rest origin companions available sides quests

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dustin Deathbringe... on Dec 8, 2021 wrote:
Make Dead mike available via a side quest for those who didn't choose him during origin why not have a simple

solution make dead mike and the rest origin companions available sides quests
Simple solution - buy the Presidio companion "twin" from the crown shop. (That's S.M. Arson for Dead Mike.)

Ensign
Mar 25, 2021
anecorbie on Oct 3, 2021 wrote:

Plz, plz, plz!
"there's a small lack of female companions."
there is indeed a lack of female companions, and what few we have are in quite limited roles. i am level 66 and have yet to see a single female buccaneer companion, why cant i have a tanky girl to hold the line with me? yeah bonnie deals some fat burst damage but she cant hold her own in a direct fight

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Roseylee1998 on Jan 11, 2022 wrote:
"there's a small lack of female companions."
there is indeed a lack of female companions, and what few we have are in quite limited roles. i am level 66 and have yet to see a single female buccaneer companion, why cant i have a tanky girl to hold the line with me? yeah bonnie deals some fat burst damage but she cant hold her own in a direct fight
Well, there is Nikeeta in the crown shop. She is a buccaneer, but as an animal companion, she doesn't get promotions. In any case I 100% agree we need more buck gals (especially with Hold the Line)!