Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig Statues?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
In the Crown Shop there is a Ninja One Statue. In Aquila, we can receive the Ninja Three Statue as a drop from several battles.

Where is the Ninja Two Statue?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Halloween Chick on Aug 12, 2021 wrote:
In the Crown Shop there is a Ninja One Statue. In Aquila, we can receive the Ninja Three Statue as a drop from several battles.

Where is the Ninja Two Statue?

There is a Ninja Two statue and you can receive it as a drop in MooShu (anywhere, I believe). And why is the Ninja Three statue much smaller than either?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Huh? Weird - If the statue is a common drop, you would think someone would have added it to the Pirate101 Central wiki by now.

Anywhere in MooShu you say? Thanks for narrowing it down... Guess I start farming.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Halloween Chick on Aug 14, 2021 wrote:
Huh? Weird - If the statue is a common drop, you would think someone would have added it to the Pirate101 Central wiki by now.

Anywhere in MooShu you say? Thanks for narrowing it down... Guess I start farming.

Lol, sorry, you might try the bazaar, I think I've seen a few there...

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2021 wrote:
Lol, sorry, you might try the bazaar, I think I've seen a few there...
Three weeks later, and no real luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Halloween Chick on Sep 12, 2021 wrote:
Three weeks later, and no real luck.

I'm sorry to have made a mistake; I confused the "statue of Hyotoko and Kyoto (?)" with the ninja one statue. My deepest apologies for your wasted time.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
anecorbie on Sep 13, 2021 wrote:
I'm sorry to have made a mistake; I confused the "statue of Hyotoko and Kyoto (?)" with the ninja one statue. My deepest apologies for your wasted time.
I was afraid of that -- perhaps it was just an early-game mistake that these numbered statues were not named after some other prominent Ninja Pigs.

@Bat Masterson, @Decius?? Is there a Kingsisle historian (or intern) who may be able to research the question?

Halloween Chick on Sep 16, 2021 wrote:
I was afraid of that -- perhaps it was just an early-game mistake that these numbered statues were not named after some other prominent Ninja Pigs.

@Bat Masterson, @Decius?? Is there a Kingsisle historian (or intern) who may be able to research the question?

Ahoy there! Getting kind of late today, but I'll ask around tomorrow and see what I can find out for you all.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Maceryn on Sep 16, 2021 wrote:
Ahoy there! Getting kind of late today, but I'll ask around tomorrow and see what I can find out for you all.
Thank you!

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Any word?

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2009
Hello? @Maceryn?

Were you able to find anything out?