Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Secret Character

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 04, 2014
I got an idea on how to unlock a secret character. When you walk into a tavern cellar walk to back right corner, then their will be a trap door that you can take, after you go through the trap door you can select from a , , , , companion. Before you are able to get that companion you have to fight in a 1 on 1 battle. But you must be at least level 10 to do this. Also you can only do it once. Here are the companions.

Shadow Spirit Caller
Rabbit Marksman
Snake Battle Master
Water Mole Duelist
Armada Privateer

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
JuanTheCloud on Mar 8, 2021 wrote:
I got an idea on how to unlock a secret character. When you walk into a tavern cellar walk to back right corner, then their will be a trap door that you can take, after you go through the trap door you can select from a , , , , companion. Before you are able to get that companion you have to fight in a 1 on 1 battle. But you must be at least level 10 to do this. Also you can only do it once. Here are the companions.

Shadow Spirit Caller
Rabbit Marksman
Snake Battle Master
Water Mole Duelist
Armada Privateer
Interesting idea! I think a secret character would be really cool.