Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bring me my bow quest glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 18, 2012
I can't progress through the story because I can't turn in the bow after I defeat medusa for the "Bring me my bow" quest. I've already emailed Kingsisle support, but I've seen a lot of other people on this forum run into the same problem and I was wondering if anyone knows or has a fix to this bug.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Travis Kidd on Nov 20, 2020 wrote:
I can't progress through the story because I can't turn in the bow after I defeat medusa for the "Bring me my bow" quest. I've already emailed Kingsisle support, but I've seen a lot of other people on this forum run into the same problem and I was wondering if anyone knows or has a fix to this bug.
I have never had this glitch happen to me. It seems that some players don't use the teleport offered by Medea to return to Ithaca, but then some players do use the teleport and have the same problem.
I hope you hear from Support soon and that the problem is corrected; I haven't heard of any attempt from KI to fix this bug.