Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smorgasbord of Ideas

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 21, 2013
My two-year long hiatus has finally ended and I've returned to this game yet again. I've been enjoying seeing some new faces in the Spiral and farming for boss gear and cosmetics. I've also been redoing my Swashbuckler character from the ground up. (I remember posting my Swashbuckler Build a while ago, and I've since realized that it had quite a few flaws - mainly the lack of valor's fortress/armor.) A character who I've sunk hundreds and hundreds, maybe even thousands of hours into. The funny part is - I think I might start a new Swashbuckler because I would like to change my name and switch my place of origin from Grizzleheim to Krokotopia.

That said, I've come up with a bunch of tiny ideas that cover a variety of purposes. And the list is as follows:

New Skeleton Key Boss: Fin Dorsal

Level 70 Versions of Cutthroat Eyepatch, Fin’s Goggles, Fin’s Cunning Cutters
New exclusive Obsidian Drop; Obsidian Fin’s Tank Top (stats intended for Buccaneers, it would also be incredibly cool if it made your pirates arms buff and included the tattoo)

Haywire Armada Heavy Boots

A clone of the Armada Heavy Boots with Golden Highlights instead of Silver (intended to go with Rooke’s Armatura, for cosmetic purposes)
Added to the Haywire Dragoon’s drop table in the Dreadnaught
Increase the thickness of these boots by 30-50% that of the Silver Counterpart, they look very disproportional with the Armatura

Alter Your Past, A Paid Crown Service Offered From Vadima

Vadima can now change your Name, Origin, and Parent’s Death at the price of an unspecified number of crowns
In order to prevent confusion amongst your friends, add an alias tab on the player information page that shows past names
(I do understand that this is the most farfetched idea on here as it’s likely technologically impossible to change these for your Pirate)

The Plague Doctor

Added to Bishop’s Drop Table, an accessory that goes with the Technomage’s Hat
Identical to the mask Bishop is wearing

The Jester’s Coat or Phule’s Jesteresque Attire

Added to Phule’s Drop Table
Identical to the outfit he is wearing
(Those are my best ideas for names)

Sssiva’s Totem of Undying Souls

Added to Sssiva’s Drop Table
Grants +1 Rank of Mojo Echo
Added to Aquila’s Epic Talent granting Totems
Adds more viability to low damage Staffy/xxxx hybrid builds
Allows for Mojo Echo Rank 2 + [Burst Fire/Relentless] Rank 2

Queen’s Mask

Added to Queen’s Drop Table
Identical Stats to Kane’s Mask

Mini Dungeon: Class Trainer’s

One fight, farmable
Drop unique Double Card Gear Sets (similar to that of Moo Manchu)
I would like to see a piece of gear that grants another Black Fog Card for Swashbucklers

These ideas are in no particular order. If by any chance that you, Bat Masterson, stumble upon this, I’ve got a question for you and the team. Everyone knows that fashion is essential to being a good pirate, so I ask you: what’s the most popular stitched item in the Hat/Outfit/Boots/Accessory categories? Weapons are non applicable because there are so many types that there can’t be a single most popular stitched weapon, but I am genuinely curious about the rest.

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
These are some interesting ideas here. I especially like the Mojo Echo +1 totem idea. Getting Mojo Echo on any class other than Witch-doctor is tough. There is a totem that gives Burst Fire +1 but no totem that gives Mojo Echo +1. So that would be a really good item to get. Also fighting your class trainer would be the coolest thing ever. They are your trainers throughout your adventure, but you never get to see them battle. If we can see Avery duke it out alongside his trusty pet, then we should definitely see what our class trainers can do.